Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Last Rebel Racing

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2000, 01:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, does anyone out there know these guys personally? The reason I ask is that I have been trying to call daily since Christmas and get an answering machine that says they will be open the 2nd. Well, it is the 10th. Hope they are not dead or bankrupt or something. If anyone knows these guys personally, call them at home and tell them to turn off the answering machine. Their business will expand exponentially.

Old 01-11-2000, 03:27 AM
Trailblazer

I too have been trying to call. BTW, the chatter box says the 3rd.

I wonder what's up.

YFS200

Old 01-11-2000, 07:55 AM
Range Rover

From what I hear Last Rebel isnt doing well... I have talked to a few ppl that ordered parts from them(prepaid) over 2 months ago and still have not heard from them yet. I cant say much more than that, but I just hope no one gets screwed.

good luck

walterBanshee370 (Connecticut)
88 Banshee
95 Ram 4x4
99 Quadbuddy

<a href="http://www.kandkatv.com">K&K atv<a/>

<a href="http://members.xoom.com/banshee370/">Banshee370 home of quads<a/>

Old 01-11-2000, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

I order a sponsership kit for my R (seatcover, rebel wears, billet alum products) in May of 1999 and only recieved a seatcover! I've called them many times and they said their produce hadn't produced enough. They told me I would recieve my billet stuff in 10 days. Well it has been 4 months and many phone calls. I recomend that you don't buy any thing from them if you want to recieve it. Their poor service and lack of products just lost another customer.

Old 01-11-2000, 05:12 PM
Range Rover

I haven't tried contacting them lately, but I do talk to them fairly frequently and know they were going to maybe move everything to a new location to handle all the business they have better, so maybe they are doing that now. I can try to contact them to see whats up if they don't answer soon. I personally haven't had too much trouble with them, I too have not received parts on time on rare occasions, but that was usually due to backordered parts though (Which nobody can do anything about). Just give them a call, UPS is not unknown for losing things either, I used to work at a dealership and we have had shipments lost by UPS at times and they will deny it until they check on it(which takes a week, meanwhile customers get a little upset, but that's life), so give Last Rebel a call and see if your parts were or were not shipped for sure or if they went on backorder. One time I sent Last Rebel a new swing-arm, then they sent it to Lonestar, because Lonestar forgot the skid plate mounts, well a month later I give Last rebel a call. Eric couldn't believe I never received my swing-arm yet. Lonestar claimed they never received it, but both I and Last Rebel had receipts from UPS saying they did. Anyway things like that sometimes happen, and I received a new swing-arm a few days later from Lonestar.

Good Luck Guys,

Sickman

Old 01-11-2000, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

Sickman, Hello from a fellow Iowa quadder. Please call them and tell them to answer their phone so I can talk to them directly. thank you. Mike Mazza 2000 400ex.

Old 01-13-2000, 07:20 PM
Range Rover

I figured I would give everyone an update as to LastRebelRacing..... I would HIGHLY suggest anyone that has purchased anything from them and has not received it yet to either cancel the check/charge because they have closed there doors.....
I know someone that ordered a set of there Millienium shocks 2.5 months ago and prepaid for them.... He called the Better Business Bureau to find out what was going on and he was told that there doors are closed...
He then called Works to see if his Shocks were ever built and he was told that NO shocks for Last Reble will be shipped until a previous balance has been taken care of. Works has roughly 25sets of shocks for Last Rebel and will NOT ship them until there paid.
I wish anyone else luck that has ordered anything from them and has not received there products.

good luck

walter
88Banshee370
95 Dodge Ram
99 Quadbuddy

<a href="http://www.kandkatv.com">K&K atv<a/>

<a href="http://members.xoom.com/banshee370/">Banshee370 home of quads<a/>

Old 01-14-2000, 02:29 PM
Range Rover

Do not buy from these idiots at LRR. I ordered a seat cover from them, specifically told them what I wanted, and got something else. Before that, I ordered an axle carrier from them, didn't recieve it in the allotted time, called and talked to Eric Cobb, himself. Asked him to check on it, said he was busy, and when I asked for the tracking number, he HUNG UP ON ME! I promptly called Visa, and in a few short minutes, had a credit for the axle carrier, that **** never shipped! Don't buy from those jerk-offs! If you have ordered and not recieved your parts, call your credit card company, and they will handle it for you.

Old 01-26-2000, 02:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

I, too, am a victim. Rumor has it he's planning on reopening down the street under a new name. (Heard that from a publication that they advertized in, so don't know if it's true.) I ordered new plastic and never received it, even though it was promised numerous times. They obviously took my money and ran.

Beware of ordering anything from any new company in Crestline, CA.