Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Ultimate quad conversion???

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-1999, 11:49 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey gang.Just had to get this off my chest.This summer when my freind and i went looking to buy our first 4's we stopped in a honda dealership in Memphis,TN and i found something that at the time seemed pretty cool.
I don't know what the frame started life as,but it was a four wheeler frame that had been cut and stretched about 12 to 18 inches,and lowered. A gas tank that looked like 70's honda street bike had been put on.Probably off the same bike the motor came off of.because under the tank was a shiny old SOHC 750 four honda motor with drag pipes.

What i found really interesting was the two nitrous bottles attatched to the rear of th frame.Now this thing was sure to go fast,but with two nitrous bottles(they were small bottles)that sounds a little scary.

Theres probably alot about the quad i'm not remembering,and doesn't give the whole story,but i remember thinking it sure looked rough and home built.Cracked welds and all.It was painted solid white and i'm pretty sure the seat was off the same bike the motor was from.Can't help but wonder what kind of ride that would be with a well tuned 750 four motor running nitrous.T he motor did look in fine shape,and the pipes looked as though it had been tuned well.What do ya think any takers? It was for sale,never ased how much though.