Polaris Side by Sides Talk about the tough Polaris Sport and Utility

we need a new name

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 09:03 AM
rzr
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default we need a new name

well atv is taken this is not a utv for sure why would you put this in a cat with them any way it not for work it for play and rec lets all try to get these alowed on the ATV TRAILS IT IS AN ATV NOT A UTV

Old 06-18-2007, 03:48 PM
Trailblazer

Only 2" wider than a typical ATV, but a bit heavier. More than likely the officials are concerned about opening the floodgates. I presume this problem will vary by state? Haven't seen one yet, but I hear the feds (Bureau of Land Management) here in the west are constructing gates that only an ATV (possibly the RZR?) will fit through? Will they listen to the wishes of the citizens that technically own the land, and pay their salary? More than likely not.

Old 06-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

if its NOT a utv than what to call it??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] a SUTV a Sport Utility Terrain Vehicle lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] next thing ya know that people will complain about gas mileage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] and insurance better call your agent [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]