Polaris Side by Sides Talk about the tough Polaris Sport and Utility

new acc out for the rzr

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 01:25 PM
rzr
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new acc out for the rzr

wow did you guys see the new acc from polaris all kind of cool stuff i just ordered a new hard top its cool has dioblo doors they open up in the air way cool and the rest of the stuff is neet to
http://www.captainsafetyman.co...RZR%20Brochure%20web/

this is kinda lame but take a look way cool

Old 08-02-2007, 02:59 PM
Range Rover

Thanks for the info RZR. and thanks for taking the time to scan it. Now I need to see if my shop has any on hand.
Captn

Old 08-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider

I'm about ready to give up on Polaris accessories; as I've yet to receive or obtain any word on the last two 'launch' accessories ordered the very day these part numbers were released (months ago). Yet another reason why today's powersports customers migrate farther and farther away from the manufacturer after the sale.

That said, it appears as if the rear luggage box will properly protect the spare gas tanks as needed.

Old 08-03-2007, 02:35 AM
Pro Rider

my cargo box was ordered yesterday. $174.00 seems like alot to me for a plastic box.....

Old 08-03-2007, 11:16 AM
rzr
Trailblazer

yea your right the roof was 1600 for the top back and doors- no windshield--- 500$ GLASS- 200 PLASTIC GLASS WAS THE BETTER LOOKING WHATS EVERY ONE TH INK

Old 08-03-2007, 02:24 PM
Range Rover

I was looking at the window yesterday, I think if I had the full cab, I would want the glass window. Not sure why you wanted the cab, but when I had my 6x6 ranger I put a cab on it because I used it to plow my driveway. It was really nice, I had a small 12v defroster that not only keep the windows clear, but helped heat the cab. I would put on some headphones and go for it. My poor neighbor would look over from his place, the wind blowing, the snow flying and its almost zero outside and shake his head.
The only thing I did not like about the cab was we went out riding and it was a hot dusty ride (here in Alaska that would be aound 80) the dust built up so bad inside I almost could not see. We ended up taking off everything but the top. That was a lot harder on thoses Rangers. Also I had the soft doors....pure junk but when I was into mud upto the top of the brush guard, I just pushed and pulled them out of the way.

anyway do not know if I was of any help.

Old 08-03-2007, 04:30 PM
rzr
Trailblazer

i heard the plastic scraches badly
i also live in snow some times and hunt when the winds blowin and cold might be nice to just bee warm lol

Old 08-09-2007, 11:15 PM
Range Rover

Well I just ordered a few add-ons (of course).

First I had to get the warn winch, then I added the Rock Slider Nerf Bars, the Stealth Rear Brushguard, Pre-Runner Front Bumper, Lock & Ride Accessory Rack, two fuel cans, Sport 1/2 Half Window. I figure that is a good start.

I will get a top later this year and some Ralley lights. I want to get high output lights, I do not think the Polaris ones are that bright from what I see.

Who know what else I might find. [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2007, 11:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have ordered the nerf bars, pre-runner front bumper, winch, spare tire holder, rear veiw mirror and 5 14" aluminum wheels and 26'' radial big horns.

Old 08-10-2007, 09:01 AM
rzr
Trailblazer

o yea the roof was 1699 and DOES NOT come with the windsheild glass 500more plastic 200 more