Polaris Side by Sides Talk about the tough Polaris Sport and Utility

RZR dependability issues?

Old 02-14-2008, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RZR dependability issues?

Looking at the RZR. Wondering what issues have come up with it. How's it holding up? What are it's weaknesses? Thanks.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I haven't had even had a small problem yet other than the wife beating me to it!have 335 miles all fast and hard. My motto is drive fast ride hard and don't back off till you see baby Jesus!

Old 04-26-2008, 09:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi I just bought a razor. I was a Honda person all the way. But due to a surgery I had I could no longer ride my forman. It was to ruff riding. All the other side by sides are to big for the trails. ANyway I've had it for about a month and I LOVE it. I can't believe how good it rides and handles. The only real problem I've come across is it's a little to loud for me. I'm 49 and my husband and I have rode for about 8 years. We love it and go to WV about every year. The razor is the only side by side they're allowing on the blue trails. (The moderatly hard trails).. The other can go on the green(easy). I'll let you know in a couple weeks how it does in the mountains. So far I've ridden it around here(Illinois). We have a lot of river riding. And so far it's done more then I ever imagined. It's unstoppable. It'll climb anything. Go threw mud like it's not nothing. My husband is still 100% honda but he's always bragging on my razor. I'm having to eat a lot of crow because I use to really razz the polaris riders. Well good luck
Joy

Old 04-26-2008, 09:51 PM
Pro Rider

From various forums I have heard about rare tire rod issues, but there weren't many ...maybe 3-4 people..probably drivers fault.

I wish I had the extra cash, I would love to have a RZR..they look like such a blast.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Trailblazer

Good to see ya come over to the good side. Go usa!!<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mudders

Hi I just bought a razor. I was a Honda person all the way. But due to a surgery I had I could no longer ride my forman. It was to ruff riding. All the other side by sides are to big for the trails. ANyway I've had it for about a month and I LOVE it. I can't believe how good it rides and handles. The only real problem I've come across is it's a little to loud for me. I'm 49 and my husband and I have rode for about 8 years. We love it and go to WV about every year. The razor is the only side by side they're allowing on the blue trails. (The moderatly hard trails).. The other can go on the green(easy). I'll let you know in a couple weeks how it does in the mountains. So far I've ridden it around here(Illinois). We have a lot of river riding. And so far it's done more then I ever imagined. It's unstoppable. It'll climb anything. Go threw mud like it's not nothing. My husband is still 100% honda but he's always bragging on my razor. I'm having to eat a lot of crow because I use to really razz the polaris riders. Well good luck

Joy</end quote></div>

Old 12-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

if you live in colder climate the throttle cable has froze on mine twice now, please keep in mind could be very dangerous