Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Superbike shop Cheerleaders

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2003, 11:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superbike shop Cheerleaders

I wonder how much more negative exposure a shop could want.

Old 06-06-2003, 12:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Every shop has unhappy customers, that is a fact of life. It is how a shop handles the unhappy ones that count.

Old 06-06-2003, 12:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider

So you're saying unauthorized credit card charges are o.k.? I've been there before pal. Oh, what's your card number, maybe some of us can run up a bill.

Old 06-06-2003, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider

It's gettin hot in here.What round is this?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2003, 04:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Modquad- slow down a second. I am not on "anyones" side. As far as the 200 bucks go rob got screwed. There are more happy than unhappy customers. Why rob got the shaft i do not know. But you are pissed for other reasons.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I am sure your "shop" has pissed off a few customers

Old 06-06-2003, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider

I can see the "some customers are unhappy" deal. Totally understand that. And I also understand its a fact of life. The kit didn't stop someones popping issue as was expected by the person buying it. Product didn't work, send it back for the "money back garentee". So far, to that point, it's an unsatisified customer. The "some customers are unhappy" part. Expect to get their garenteed money back, because the product didn't produce the results that were expected. Then charge someone credit card without authorization. That's WAY beyond the "unhappy" part. Now we are talking about fraud, on the garentee and the credit card.

Old 06-06-2003, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

ProX:

Well stated!

Thanks!

Rob

Old 06-06-2003, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

If this is truly unauthorized use...call the credit card company and dispute the charges.
Thats exactly what I'd do if I felt I was wronged...or maybe I'd just post away to people who have no control over the issue...yah thats what I'd do...whine, cry , moan
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2003, 06:40 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: modquad
I wonder how much more negative exposure a shop could want.
modquad,

Have you ever been to his shop?

He is doing something right. His business is busting at the seams and he is not advertising on this site.
I still think there is more to this story than what I have been reading and it appears that gary might be doing the right thing by forcing the issue. He might have to pay the $200.00 but I am sure he won't loose any sleep over it.

Old 06-06-2003, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

Modquad, your only helping out business, you showed you were not the technical expert you claimed to be. More people called today to get there popping problems cured.( after reading the other thread). Your source's should be telling you who all is having work done at the Superbike shop. Your going to be looking at the rear of a Superbike 580 in the very near future. Be ready.

Quick Reply: Superbike shop Cheerleaders