Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Modded Trailboss 325 > Predator!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2003, 12:46 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Modded Trailboss 325 > Predator!!!

WOW!!! I picked up a Predator yesterday. Impulse buy, only slightly ashamed! My yard is shredded... Took it to a local highway where everyone rides along the right-of-way. Had a total blast!! Ride is less cushy in some ways, little trail bumps are transmited more, but hitting the big stuff is amazing! I hit a shallow ditch about 10' wide and 1.5' deep doing about 30 mph. Goose the gas and the suspension totally soaks it up. On my Trailboss at that speed I would have probably crashed, be like a bucking bronco, tail end high in the air!!!
As for power.... Unbelievable. You actually have to hold on when you WOT it. Plenty of power for me right now. PLENTY. My poor yard. Must resist the temptation. Must resist...

Old 06-15-2003, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

LOL. another happy camper.....

Old 06-15-2003, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

ROFL!! I believe all of us Predator owners are thinking the same thing everytime we go out to ride. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just wait tillyou crack the throttle open 1st spinning, 2nd some spinning, 3rd Front end climbs for the sky because it found traction. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Scared me the first time cause all the non believers say they can't wheelie!

Woot Woot What a rush!!

There is a big hill by my house that our SP 335 puts up at full throttle. It has been a real rush playing on that thing since I picked up my Predator. You just have to make sure you don't come off the ground at the top case it takes a 90 to the left. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I have barely been able to ride mine and it's killing me to look at it sitting in the back of the garage ready to go. Still only 6 hours on it since December 19th. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Whaaaaa!!! New gear and nerf bars should be coming this week and then all I'm waiting on is time and for Polaris to start selling their SwitchBack helmet since I have to replace mine. July is supposed to be the month and they better get them out on time cause I have the 11th, 12th, and some of the 13th planned for riding!!!

Old 06-15-2003, 06:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider

What, am I the only one out in the shop after dark making engine noises? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Zoom, zoom.

Old 06-15-2003, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

LOL No Modquad A couple weeks ago I pulled in the garage late one night after work and decided to at lease sit on it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] vrooom vroooooooooom!

Old 06-15-2003, 10:50 PM
Trailblazer

I must confess... I "aerated" my yard some more.... Gonna have to wait til Sat. or else I'll have berms cut into the corners!!! Or maybe I can work a short day once this week. Silver Lake's only a 45 min drive.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2003, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

LOL My wife and I try to keep the grass in place but everything else moves around. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We go down the driveway then down the edge of our property and back up through the wood through the front yard and back down the driveway. There is a small berm where we come around through the woods. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not a very big circle but its good when you just want to go out and play for a few minutes. It's also good for the kids power wheels then again they always seem to go dead on the back section. Hee Hee