Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

How many Predators?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 03:43 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many Predators?

Does anyone know how many Predators that Polaris has ran through the line.. Just wondering about how many there were out there, it seems like everytime I'm at the trails I'm the only one with the Predator. Seems like I'd run in to more of them out there even though I know they are a first year run...

Old 07-30-2003, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

No idea, i know im the only one around my area with one. I kinda like it too..everyone comes up and asks questions and stuff. They all seem to like it! I know the dealer i bought mine from has sold two, mine and another and has had one stolen...i've also seen one going in the back of a pickup..it was about 2hrs away from where i live, so who knows where hes from..

But again, i like having a kinda exclusive quad..you always see banshees, 400ex's and such..nice to see somthing different!

Old 07-30-2003, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

Don't forget me Scott!!!!

I was at Lake Charlotte last weekend with mine, did some road driving and played in the pit abit by Webbers store.

I know of 5 Predators in Nova Scotia Between Truro and Amherst, plus my Troy Lee Designs Predator so thats 6.

Old 07-30-2003, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

Damn dude..you said you where coming down but you didnt say you where bringing your pred! FFS!

NEXT time let me know!

We where in bridgewater for the atv challenge but it started to rain by the time we got back so we couldnt do any quad riding.

how do you like that pit? Not bad..a few good jumps..damn, my buddy with the raptor lives just down there!

Old 07-30-2003, 07:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I've seen quite a few of them around Minnesota and Wisconsin, including our harescrambles...quite a few of them around. Not many TLD's....always kinda stops traffic. The mystery of the black. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Pop that carbon fiber gear on, and whoa Nelly, there might be some traffic problems.

Old 07-30-2003, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

I haven't seen one down here in southeastern Ky. I about bought one but I really wanted reverse. I know the power is way more than my z but I want to meet one to ride it myself to see how they ride. Most guys around here are cool and will let you on their bike if they know you can ride. I think next year more will show up. There's a lot of polaris fans down here (me included) with scramblers and sportsmans a plenty.

Old 07-30-2003, 10:44 PM
Trailblazer

Mudslinger I can tell you there has been quite a few times I with I could hit reverse. But definately no regrets on the choice I made. Have a good one.

Old 07-30-2003, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider

I get alot of people mistaking my TLD Predator for a Raptor!!!!!!!!!

It says POLARIS right on the seat in big letters.

I feel pretty safe in saying that 80% of the people that see my Predator call it a Raptor first.

I'm a Honda man, bought a Polaris cause Honda is slow as hell and I'm still waiting to freeze over, I really do enjoy the bike though but to have it called a Raptor!!! I don't think so....

Scott- I was down your way Saturday and Sunday, its not a bad little pit but it has nothing on the one I have you'll have to come up my way sometime.

Old 07-31-2003, 12:15 AM
Range Rover

8 and a half

Old 07-31-2003, 12:16 AM
Range Rover

i got the half

Quick Reply: How many Predators?