Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaristar------Problems?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2003, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polaristar------Problems?

I can't get insurance through the company I have everything else insured by so I'm kinda stuck (I think) going with Polaristar Insurance.....

Are they easy to work with? Anyone had any problems trying to collect?

I'm going to call around locally to try to find someone that will insure ATV's and compare prices but I'm not sure there's anywhere around that will.....

The quote I got from Polaristar was somewhere around $350/year with $500 deductible......it included some other liability stuff---personal injury and what not......

Thanks for any input

Old 08-01-2003, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

Go with Progressive.com . I couldn't get anybody to insure Quads (and waverunners) for easy or cheap. Progressive gave me the best deal and no issues with quads.

Old 08-01-2003, 03:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

My scrammy is insured through our house insurance. Only like $110 a year. Covers everything from theft, damage, medical and so on.

Old 08-01-2003, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider

We still haven't been able to find any Insurance companies that could compare to Polaris Stars (Markel insurace for us) prices. They were great to deal with after my accident but I cancel the claim when I found out I could fix it for less then my Deductable.

Old 08-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

Rook,
I don't know if this will help but I just bought a Sportsman 700 and got insurance through Progressive and good rates, now I have other cars thourgh them as they have always given me the best rates but the best thing is you can get quotes online real easy.

progressive.com is the website. I got comprehesive and collison with $100 deductible and $50,000 of liability with med payments for $215 per year.

Old 08-04-2003, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

Progressive sucks.....for two wheelers in mississippi they wanted 3000 a year the agent said....I got my new threw allstate for about 300 every 6 months......A buddy of mine had the polistar ins and they were awesome for him....had to have 2900 dollars worth or work done and they didnt even flinch