Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

PUT A NAME WITH A FACE!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2003, 11:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PUT A NAME WITH A FACE!!

Allright! I finally got to meet a few people at sandfest. Polarisfreak and 401 were there with their race modded 400's. Shawn Oneal was there riding his Banshee. All of us were parked pretty close in the south campground. I heard this was the biggest weekend ever and I can believe it. I never saw so many ATV's and bikes in one place. I also saw several of the fast Rappy guys and DS guys from the other forums, but didnt get to talk to any of them. You just never seem to have enough time. But it was real nice to get to talk to the guys that you cyber chat with. 401's bike was starting to loosen up and run strong. Polarisfreak borrowed CED's carb and did some clutching and his was running strong too. There was a 4x4 black Scrammy with paddles on all 4 wheels and he was race modded and had a custom built fuel injection setup on it. Modquad, you would have really liked that one. Talk about instant throttle response. When he hit the throttle it shot out real good. Pennyless was there on my old bike, but he blew out a corner of the base gasket and had to trailor it. His big bore 440 Aaen bike ran really strong too. So overall it was real fun and we will definitely do it again next year for sure.It was good talking to all of you and hope we meet up again Bubba

Old 09-14-2003, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same hear glad to put some faces with names, nice to meet Bubba, his wife and 401. Had a good time even though it was only a short trip. The Bubba ported, Cedric carbed sport ran harder than ever, thanks guys!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2003, 11:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Any idea who made the kit, or what it was adapted from? Weekend before last at the Monkey Butt drags it was the same, nice to meet and gab, face to face. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] How many machines did you have registered?

Old 09-15-2003, 12:02 PM
CED
Pro Rider

I sure wish i could have made it,maybe next time.Glad everyone had fun.

Old 09-15-2003, 11:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

401, have you made it back in yet? Just wandering how all went Sunday.

Old 09-16-2003, 10:59 AM
Pro Rider

Hey yall I'm back at work today,got in about 3:00 am mon morn.Stayed all day sun but everyone was gone.I had a blast this weekend and really enjoyed meeting everyone.There was some cool stuff there,I liked the 4*4 scrammy with fuel injection myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].Bubba thanks a bunch for the tech tips,helped the bike run alot better,Polarisfreak,I owe you big time,without that sprocket I'd still be in the back of the pack,thanks man It helped out tremendously.Time to get it lengthend,lowerd,and lightend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]There was talk at the camp of another trip in Oct. Don't know if I will make that one.I enjoyed putting a face to a name this weekend and meeting all of you.We should do this more often.

Old 09-16-2003, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

October sounds good to me.

Old 09-16-2003, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider

401 it sounds like you made a sproket change after I left. What did you change to? It sounds like it really helped. Did it rain on Sat.? I drove all the way back to KC in the rain then got my MH stuck in my yard. as a matter of fact it is still there.

Old 09-16-2003, 09:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey Louie,

what is the deal with you getting your MH stuck???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I wanted to put my .02 worth in, I really had a great time
(except for the broken 250r) and glad I got to meet some of you.

Ps I think Bubba done something to my r, it was faster than his shee....

see ya

Dana

Old 09-17-2003, 08:45 AM
Pro Rider

Louie, sorry I missed you, was hoping to get the chance to get outrun by the Bubba bike. I had 401 put on a 14tooth front sprocket and that made a huge difference. I was beating him badly then after the sprocket change, it wasn't more than a link or 2. It was almost hard to believe the difference, in fact I wouldn't have if I hadn't been the one racing him.

Dana I think your right on the 250r, like I tell my wife, I work on your quad so it will never be faster than mine! j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: PUT A NAME WITH A FACE!!