Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

In your opinion what steers the best the foreman,rancher or the sportsman

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2000, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

apparently what is really strange I don't have any trouble out of anybody but you all...why don't you all take a survey of what people think of you on this forum rancheres the guy who is always complaining about polaris and doesn't even own one, Bob4x3 the know it all and alaska skunk if anybody is a woose behind a key board I assure you its not me or do you guys just hate cops or is because you ride honda's and I constantly tell the truth how far behind the times they are in technology let me restep how this all got started I made a comment that I thought the foreman steered better than the rancher I rode and you guys went ape sh#t calling me liar and accuseing me of stuff along with other insulting remarks I then even made the statement that I could have been mistaken cause I had rode about 4 different bikes that day and you all still kept pouring it even though I had stated I may have been mistaken in the bikes steering everyone on here knows what jerks you guys are...grow up guys you all jumped me first I think I am allowed to have an opinion with out being called a liar and what really kills me other people even came to the post and told you jerks the foreman steered easier...you guys got some real room to talk about Polaris owners because you know more about our bikes than you do your own...you guys are really a bunch of jokes and do know by the posts I am not the only one you guys have had trouble with, with your know it all posts....

Old 06-23-2000, 07:07 PM
Trailblazer

he he.
I think we need to put Atving in a room with the other guys and let them duke it out! You can't bring your gun though Atving, or your badge!

Old 06-24-2000, 04:39 AM
Pro Rider

Atving (A.K.A. liar): Wow! you came up with Skunk all by your self. Very inovative. By the way since Honda is so far behind in Technology, Why is it that Polaris has had to have Mcpherson make their suspension and were not the first to come up with a beltless tranny or electric shift? Of course we know Honda most of stold Polaris's ideas. The sad thing is i like my Polaris, i just don't Polaris riders like you. Of course we know the radar in your patrol car is getting to your head. By the way bring your gun, you'll need it pig.

Old 06-24-2000, 08:28 AM
Pro Rider

Well fellows we finally find out who sledder is going under and now he pretends he has a polaris, lets see how many bikes he owns now, did you all notice when sledder left alaskaskunk suddenly appeared and please don't say pig that hurts my wittle feelins so much hahahaha...is that the best you got my little boy can do better than that maybe I could just sic him on you, the big man behind the key board if your ever in WV drop in and see me I will treat you like a Prince...And please don't say those mean words to me hehehehe what a f#gg@t

Old 06-26-2000, 04:41 AM
Pro Rider

Atving (a.k.a. Liar) Who is sledder? Your mom, what? A man in your W## dreams? Sad thing is your a racist and COP or atleast a wanna be. Nope your deffenitly a Polaris owner, you spend to much time in your patrol car playing with your grease gun, that is obvious. Seems to me you need to keep your eyes away from the end, you could poke your eye out

Old 06-26-2000, 05:12 AM
Pro Rider

I got something you can poke your eye out seems you may have already got it poked out from some of your buddys...and if you are going to try and insult people at least learn to spell so you don't look like a dum a@@ as if you don't already hahahaha what a ***** tell your mom hi for me.

Old 06-27-2000, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

atving (a.k.a. liar) Got one question for you. What is your favorite little rascal. Alfalfa, or Span##?

By the way, talk about spelling, look at your last post dip####!

Old 06-27-2000, 04:51 PM
Range Rover

ladies ladies, take your cat fight somewhere else, we dont wanna see it