Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Question for "Hozed"

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2003, 09:01 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Qestion for "Hozed"

hey hozed,

u seem to really enjoy your pred,i almost got one but i wanted reverse and an automatic so i got a 01 scrambler for $3500cash otd

my question is about the deer in your gallery tho

i have seen this before and i was wonderin why do hunters cut the deers manhood off
the only thing i could think of is becuz it might **** on everything but a dead dear cant **** can it?

Old 12-24-2003, 09:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Question for "Hozed"

lol..
well.. its called field dressing... you gotta take everything that isnt edable off the deer... including the heart.. even tho you can eat that...
and while your gutting the deer.. the **** gets in the way... so off it goes.. and the **** sack can pop open.. get all over the meat and ruin it.
and there aint nothing like holding a deers nuts in your hand and screaming war crys to all the other deer to watch da fack out cause theres a killa on da loose!!!!!!!!

Old 12-24-2003, 09:40 PM
Range Rover

lol

thats cool killin a big buck like that but i dont think i would be holdin the nuts and all l think i want to get into serious huntin other than runnin around with my pellet gun poppin squirrels in their ***** but dont you have to be a certain age to go by yourself and dont u have to have a liscence and all of that?

p.s. im glad u told me about the field dressin becuz i wouldnt want to be eatin pissy meat,lol!!!

Old 12-24-2003, 09:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

well.. up here in maine you need to be 10 y/o to hunt.. and you need to be with an adult until age 16...
and at age 16 you need to have completed a hunter safty course... (easy) and ya you need a licence for any hunting.. up here anyway..
hunting is alot of fun.. and even more fun when you get a chance to shoot a big buck like i did...
i did my fair share of squirrel killin... probably more than my share actually... but hey you gotta start some where!!!

as for the deer nut thing.. well.. it didnt quite go like that... but hey.. i was thinking it as i was holding them.. does that count?

Old 12-24-2003, 09:57 PM
Range Rover

yea we can count it this time
and as for the huntin i stay down here in florida so i dont know the rules for that age and all that,i know i have caused a drastic change in the squirrel population,i killed 8 squirrels since monday and all i do is ride my quad into the woods and sit there and wait,its like im invisible to them and i just keep in popping them until the rest have sense enough to know that if they got close enough the will be popped by a hollow tip pellet,skinned,and ate(not by me tho)it gets borin after a while but then again its only target practice until i get to hunt a big buck one day soon i hope,thanks for all the information man,good lookin out

Old 12-24-2003, 10:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

any time man.. and good luck feeding the family wit them squirrels.. i dont care what any1 says... they dont taste half bad!!!