Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

just gave rick a call

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 04:27 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just gave rick a call

man that guy can help you with anything! well i asked him about the rcr skit and he gave me some good answers. he told me that they use the hpd pipe for the 03's cause they changed the frames. he said it helps everywher in the powerband an i can beat a stock one in a 100 yard drag by 3 quad lengths. he also said i will be able to pull wheelies much easier. if you look at my pics i can already do wheelies but its a pain in the a$$. i gotta put my knees on the seat and put my feat in the grab bar. with the kit all ill have to do is lean back and stab the throttle. so im deffinatltely looking into buying this kit. another reason i want it is for the excellent service that he gives. thanks to everyone who responded to my last post (hpd or rcr).

Old 01-15-2004, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, slap on an HPD pipe, and put in a full clutch kit, and you will be putting the "jewel sack" on the gas cap just to keep the front end down....Get ready to experience white knuckle syndrome and arm pump...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Rick is awesome, He called me one day after i pmed him he is very helpful A+ service!!!...

Have fun, ride safe man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2004, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey niceman where do you ride. my brother goes to mass maratime and everytime i drive by that area i see a huge sandpit and i wanna check it out this summer i forget where it is but its in that area. u no anything about it?

Old 01-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Range Rover

nope ive never seen a sand pit near there.cape cod has a ridind area but its for d bikes only no atv's. i ride in a sand pit called whiteheads. im sure youve never heard of it. its a really huge sand factory that is for sale. a whole bunch of people ride there. but you gotta ride at your own risk as ive got my quad impounded there. but it is a beautiful place to ride. i live about 10 to 15 minutes away from mass maratime.

Old 01-15-2004, 06:36 PM
Range Rover

by the way tbsleeper you have one very nice tb250.

Old 01-15-2004, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider

i cant remember the name ill have to ask my dad but it was near a trailer park and it just looked sick and i could see all the atv marks. thanks i gotta get some more pics of the floorboards they came out pretty good

Old 01-15-2004, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

i like the kit.

Old 01-15-2004, 08:36 PM
Range Rover

Yo Sleeper, I know exactly where your talking about, when i used to go camping right there, i remember now always seeing quads and people riding right near there in them pits, Guess thats why now 15 years later i own one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2004, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider

so you sayin u ride there?? do u no if ur allowed to ride there??

Quick Reply: just gave rick a call