Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

new forum members being stupid...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 02:08 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new forum members being stupid...

my blaster can do 115...er....wait I dont have a blaster....nevermind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2004, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider

plenty of em in the yamaha forums too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2004, 03:01 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: Hozed
wow.. alot of them lately.. talkin alotta ****... just had a guy tryin to tell me that his stock dvx barely lost to a pred in a drag race and that i am full of **** because i said i beat my buddies piped z... and there are alot of pred owners claimin to not loose to anything.. including a built 727 raptor.. hmm odd..
just cut the crap guys... your only makin yourselfs look stupid you get respect on here by what you know and how helpful you can be.. not by how fast you wish/think your quad is...

i hear ya

....no need in trying to help the idiots......let 'em sqwack and leave,,,,,,just ignore them

I hate them too

Old 01-31-2004, 03:02 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: dbeck
Guys,

Please keep in mind that you may be talking to some young kid with his first ATV and totally in love with his bike. Remember those days? Please try to be tolerant and not crush the kid's dreams. If he thinks his Blaster can do 110, smile to yourself and just remember what it was like to be young. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

thats very true too!!!!!

Old 01-31-2004, 09:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

yes.. it may be tru.. but these arent kids... and they are startin big arguements because of all this...
if they just said it and left.. great.. but they say it.. and fight to the death that there quad will smoke a jet in a drag race. its stupid!

Old 01-31-2004, 11:10 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: dbeck
Guys,

Please keep in mind that you may be talking to some young kid with his first ATV and totally in love with his bike. Remember those days? Please try to be tolerant and not crush the kid's dreams. If he thinks his Blaster can do 110, smile to yourself and just remember what it was like to be young. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I love to dream but I don't like being busted on or personally insulted and I think that's what Hozed is talking about. Keep the personal trash talk for the playground. Peace out!

Old 01-31-2004, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider

if any of this is about me i already said i am sorry about the 400sport vs 400ex i know i shouldn't of said anything i was just being stupid

Old 01-31-2004, 02:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i am talking about alot of people.. not just one.
the trash talk has just seemed to have gone up alot in the past few weeks and is really making this place useless.. you gotta pick through all the fighting threads to see the good ones.

Old 01-31-2004, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

I agree. It is frustrating when you are looking for some info and have to wade through all the negative posts to find what you are looking for....it hurts the forum's creditability. How many people do you think come across this forum see one of these negative posts and leave for another site ?

Old 01-31-2004, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider

i just know now not to put your quad vs someones elese i did that and it mad people mad

Quick Reply: new forum members being stupid...