Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

I got some bling for the Predator yesterday..

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 12:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I got some bling for the Predator yesterday..

anyone have these??? I ordered the billet Battery cover , rear brake line cover, and the radiator reserve billet cover. I would like to order the radiator cover as well before summer.. Just curious if anyone had and if they liked them.. Tina ........... http://atvparts.biz/page33.html

Old 02-11-2004, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider

Nope, don't have them, but they look sa-weet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] By the way Tina when do we get a ride report on that new 416 kit you got? ......and of course we want one on the up grades to the Pred, when ya'll get it back. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Flynbryan
Nope, don't have them, but they look sa-weet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] By the way Tina when do we get a ride report on that new 416 kit you got? ......and of course we want one on the up grades to the Pred, when ya'll get it back. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well, I actually ended up getting a 426ex instead! I Got to break it in last wk end it was hard to really open it up a ton since it snowed hard the night before, but we took advantage of the snow and made a flattrack on ice and had a blast riding.... I cant beleive how much harder it pulls!!! The only way I can think to describe it is it feels like it has and added 1/2 gear on each gear now. I kept feeling like I was gonna have to shift, but I never onced revved fit out......Im VERY pleased with it so far, unfortunalty I have some kind of TRanny issue and put it in the shop to get ixed yesterday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Possibly Shift Fork, but my Ext. Warrenty is taking care of it...I should have it back next week......

Old 02-11-2004, 01:56 PM
Pro Rider

Also, I put a pic of me riding the snow/ice from this past wk end in my Profile and heres a link to this past wk ends riding.. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287759943

Old 02-11-2004, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

Shift fork problems on the EX? Oh, that would make the hard core "reliable" honda guys have a fit! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thats a bummer Tina. Hope everything works out well. Speaking of shift forks.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]......have you guys ever had your Preddy trans go out on ya? Just curious. Glad you got some cool new stuff for the rides. At least the 426 kit is what should've come stock on the EX's yrs ago. I hear that they run as good as the mild built 440 kits. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2004, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

Shift fork problems on the EX? Oh, that would make the hard core "reliable" honda guys have a fit! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thats a bummer Tina. Hope everything works out well. Speaking of shift forks.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]......have you guys ever had your Preddy trans go out on ya? Just curious. Glad you got some cool new stuff for the rides. At least the 426 kit is what should've come stock on the EX's yrs ago. I hear that they run as good as the mild built 440 kits. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I know! I have NEVER heard of Shift fork issues with the Ex!! Cross your fingers that its something else, I guess it can be a number of other things,it pops out of 1st gear and into nuetral quite often. No, never had the Tranny go out on the Predator Thank goodness!! But found the wrist pin come out, had to replace that and the Rod, but no further Damage. If we hadnt been putting in the Piston, we would have never known until it was too late.....

Old 02-17-2004, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider

hmm, the battery cover looks kwel - but what cought my eye was the cover over the rear of the airbox...

Old 02-18-2004, 02:47 AM
Pro Rider

looks like it WAS 2 shift forks and four gears!!!!!

They overnighted my parts and it should be together tomorrow in time for race wk end........ Looks like I got myself pretty much a new Quad!!.lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2004, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Tina, cought your pict in the march dirtwheels - congratulations! Next time perhaps it wil be on the pred[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2004, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Fakeracing
Hey Tina, cought your pict in the march dirtwheels - congratulations! Next time perhaps it wil be on the pred[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey Thanks! yeah, Maybe a TV segment as well on it next month........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] just waiting for a call back from them

Quick Reply: I got some bling for the Predator yesterday..