Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default extended swingarm

Ill give him a call

Old 05-03-2004, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

He said he sent it out last week and there is cash in that box. He said he gave you the swingarm for cost. Any problems he said to give him a call. Thanks for being patient.

Old 05-03-2004, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks 1Fast for going above and beyond.Like I said,I was not knocking him,but I am sure you can see my frustration In this situation.Thanks again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2004, 08:55 PM
Range Rover

jon, your killing yourself with that damn polaris. you dont need a swingarm, that thing wont even pull the front wheels off the ground with me sitting on the grabbar.

Old 05-05-2004, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

i seriously hope your kidding man.

Old 05-05-2004, 09:58 PM
Range Rover

oh im definitely not kidding o master of mud. i've been trying to talk some sense into that boy ever since i knew him. freakin polaris. did you ever get that thing to where it is faster than stock? i sure hope so as much money as you put into it!lol just when are you gonna give that thing away to goodwill and invest in something actually fast.

you just lemme know when you want to go fast.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2004, 11:30 PM
Pro Rider

Who wants to ride that purple peter eater you call a drag banshee?With a purple tiger skin seat at that!!!Your just mad cause you don't own a REAL bike.Nothing wrong with the slowaris.It's all in what you want do.Anyone can make a banshee run,It's all bolt on and the works already been done for you.It takes time and effort to make a polaris run,unlike a slowshee!!!!!

Old 05-05-2004, 11:44 PM
Range Rover

oh oh ohhhhhhh i see, bolt on huh? ok, id like to see someone bolt on as many parts as they please on a banshee and make it run 4.0's with stock cyls and crank!! i will give my motor away to that guy. You think i just built my stuff in one night and got out there first time on a track and made it run like it does?
But you are right, anyone can build a shee, and lots of people do, but look at it like this, out of ALLLLLLLL the people out there with 350's, i can count on 1 hand the guys that have bikes that run with me.
i think that says something a lot more different than the minority of the people that blow money on polaris's and make them fast (for a polaris) and still dont even feel any kinda pull on their arms when they are going down the track and wont make the quick times.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] BUUUUT i'll still support you any way i can and help you out, cause i know thats what you like, and thats all that really matters right?

Old 05-05-2004, 11:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bla Bla Bla[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] When you rip those Banshee cases apart from all the horsepower then you can brag[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] My full weighted stock looking 352cc gas eater runs 4.7's. So what if there's faster ones out there. I have been in his shoes and it's damn fun to put the whipping on the unsuspecting. I wish I had mine back a lot of times because I am just another damn Banshee owner now. Also I know your his buddy, and your right on supporting him on what he likes to do. I'm just pulling your chain, dont take offense to what I'm saying.

Old 05-05-2004, 11:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

It's that question I hear over, and over..... "what is that?" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hehe

Quick Reply: extended swingarm