Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

I need help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need help!!!

I just Installed the 1" uni -vents In my stock 04 predator airbox. I Installed 5 of them on the rear of the box. The spark plug that is In there Is the original spark plug with 25 hrs on It, I have been running The K&N drop-in panel filter and a w/b pure polaris slip-on pipe with 8 disks before I Installed the uni-vents. After The Install I ran the bike for about 5 minutes riding It around the yard. I pulled the original plug and it shows to me black around the threads and some black on the electrode but the capacitor was a brownish color on one side and pure white on the other. Did I not run the bike long enough to get a good test? or should I remove the original plug, Throw In a new one and then see If I have the proper jetting? The only change In the carb before the Install was a main jet change to a 155 nothing with other jets or a clip In the needle change.....Please HELP ME!!!!!!! what Is the best way to acomplish this for my current set-up and altitude? Thanks for any help.....................

Old 06-03-2004, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need help!!!

sorry my altitude is at sea level