Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Well Well Well, good morning officer! BANSHEE:)

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2004, 03:39 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well Well Well, good morning officer! BANSHEE:)

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Glad you know it 's legal. Maybe you should return the favor, just so gashog has piece of mind.

good idea!!

Old 06-12-2004, 12:07 PM
Range Rover

Does anyone know this A-hole's e-mail addy?? I would like to send him a few choise words about minding your own business!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Also, does anyone know if he hangs out in any other forums?? If so the people in that forum should be warned about this guy!!

Old 06-12-2004, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

What an f%&@$*g loser! I cant believe he went thru all that trouble of having your license plate checked, just to find out your address and tell the cops you have a stolen quad, I didnt even know they could do that. Anyways, its good to hear that the banshee isn't stolen and now you can finally start putting some money into it.

Old 06-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TreeDoc
Well....it seems GASHOG is now about as popular as a RUG BURN!
no u have that all wrong, hes about as popular as bignig, BTW whatever happened to him anyhow?

Old 06-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

[i]Originally posted by: mudmaster250 no u have that all wrong, hes about as popular as bignig, BTW whatever happened to him anyhow?
Can you say summer school? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2004, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider

What ever you do dont ever let the cops in without a warrent. they cannot enter your home without one.

they also could never get one by the word of one guy.

whats the first thing they tell you when your arrested, you have the right to shut your pie hole, so use this right. If you say nothing they have nothing. Let them do the detective work.

Im glad it all worked out for you but if it was stolen you could of been in alot of ****.

Old 06-13-2004, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

It sucks to have that happen, but you did the right thing. Sounds like you were the true gentleman of honor.

I have had that happen to me too, by a malicious co-worker of my exwife. Anyways, it was soon cleared up, my ruffled feathers settled and things went back to normal.

I thank you for being cooperative and cooperating with the inquiry. Someone else has a conscience to deal with......and on this forum it will be hard to straighten out.

For the rest that read this, if this happens to you and you have nothing to hide, be cooperative! I get lots of bogus complaints and there are alot of worms out there that do this to people. And unfortunately, they have to be investigated. They HAVE to be!! That is our job. If you are cooperative, it gets over quickly. But if you are not cooperative, then how does that make you look??????Yes, you have rights, but why look suspicious if you are innocent and have nothing to hide.

In the end, you may have just met someone that rides too. And can help you out when you have a question needing answered. I meet alot of nice folk out there just in the course of my day. Thats why I like doing what I do. So dont always think that we are out to get ya! (Unless ya got somethin to hide).

Ride on...............be happy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2004, 02:41 AM
Pro Rider

Well just give him a little weed, mmm kind of a job for me. J/K Not, but you came out ok. Is that all that matters to me. For the guy that rat-ed you out, I would like to *****?**** and then some.

later

Old 06-13-2004, 02:44 AM
Pro Rider

DSXBEAR, my step dad is a judge and he told me to not offer any info EVER if I find myself in front of a cop. You only can get in trouble if you dont answer the judge.

He tells me more stories of people hanging them self by opening there mouth when they think there just trying to help out the police.

He was a cop before he was a judge.

Dont get me wrong I totally respect the police. I am to much of a wus to do what you do everyday.

Old 06-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good to know everything checked out ok. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Well Well Well, good morning officer! BANSHEE:)