Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

New American Chopper episode

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 01:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New American Chopper episode

It's like they try to come up with new twist to keep the show interesting. I like the show. I just hope they don't get too carried away. They have made a lot of money off the show. I just hope they know that they can say "no" to the director. The sad thing is that the real workers probably aren't making any money. Just the Pauls. I wonder if Vin, Cody, Mikey, etc... gets anything per episode? Does the painter make money for showing his face on camera? I hope so.

Old 06-15-2004, 01:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Well, look at the cars they drive. Paul Sr has an H2 with dubs, Paul Jr has an H2 as well as a Prowler with NOS and a new Dodge Ram (unless he traded that for the H2). And Mickey drive a Tahoe (or Suburban) Now look at Vinny. He drive an old Beretta and a 95(?) GMC sonoma. You tell me who is rolling in the doe!!!

Old 06-15-2004, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mikey drives a pos too!! one thing they all have in common is nice bikes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2004, 01:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think Vin was hoping that they'd give him the bike they just made. Sr. gave one to his girlfriend, Cody, Mikey, the HD to Jr. Vin doesn't have a bike does he?

Old 06-15-2004, 02:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Vin does have a bike. They havent showed it, but it has been talked about on a few episodes. Last night he said "I never let anyone work on my bike but me". Also, when they were doing I believe the Liberty bike's rear fender, Jr said something to the effect of "Lets do a fender like we did on Vin's bike"

Old 06-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I wonder if there's a picture of it on their site. I'll have to check it out.

Old 06-15-2004, 06:51 PM
Trailblazer

my dad had a few beers with Sr. and Vinny down at Bike Week in Daytona a couple months ago. He really didn't know who they were either, and he kinda figured it out after the hundreth person was like, "dude, you're the O.C.C. guys". He has like 20 pics with them and then back in their trailer at camp. That's crazy. What was this thread about again?

Old 06-15-2004, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
It's like they try to come up with new twist to keep the show interesting. I like the show. I just hope they don't get too carried away. They have made a lot of money off the show. I just hope they know that they can say "no" to the director. The sad thing is that the real workers probably aren't making any money. Just the Pauls. I wonder if Vin, Cody, Mikey, etc... gets anything per episode? Does the painter make money for showing his face on camera? I hope so.
I agree, I hope they dont throw Paulie's woman in there (even tho she is HOT!) and try and make it into a soap opera. Just show us how the bikes are built. Thats why we started watchn in the first place. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2004, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how u no shes hot??

Old 06-16-2004, 01:23 AM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Her name is Whitney and HELL YEH she's hot.I've seen her on the show a couple of times.

Quick Reply: New American Chopper episode