Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

How much does a new polaris 6x6 cost?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 04:00 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much does a new polaris 6x6 cost?

What is the list price? What is the lowest price you have paid?

You never know until you need it......

Our riding group found out the hard way last week while riding at the Kermitt sand dunes you are basicly on your own. One of the riders in our group ( Bob Craycraft) took a tumble on his quad and ended up with a care flight ride to the hospital 75 miles away. The 911 call i made resulted in the EMS ( ambalace), sherrif and volenteer (3 misplessed words in a row, lol) being dispatched to the parking lot where everyone camps and unloads. Once all those arrived it was discovered that none of the emergency personeel had a way into the dunes to treat and retrive a injured rider. We (our group) loaned out our ATV's and carry personeel piggy bag out to the accident site. After Bob was stabilized and transported out i talked to the resure workers briefly. I was SURPRISED to hear that they do not have a dune buddy/ 6X6 or any other type of vehicle to transport a injured rider back to the parking lot/camp area.

A polaris 6X6 or maybe a yamaha rhino would be a tool that rescue workers would greatly benifit from having. This is still early in the planning stage but i would like to try to raise the funds needed to buy and donate a rescue quad to the Kermitt Volenteer Fire and Resue deptment. I would think with the help of our internet community we could see this thru and then expand on this idea. I would think thru this huge internet world we could locate a dealer or manufacture that would help out in this. Somebody knows somebody that knows the right somebody to get it done.

I would like to see kermitt get a polaris 6X6 this year and then work on getting addational equiptment/quads to other riding areas across the US that may be in the same shape. I know that there are 100's of guys that log in or ride on here that have ridden at Kermitt or a area similiar. Kermitt is a place that is free of charge to ride. A lot of places charge up to 20 dollars a day to ride. I like to go to kermitt 6 times a year so...

Anyone think this is a good idea? Worth helping out?, Know how to get it done? I am open to ideas?

Old 06-26-2004, 05:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Polaris of Chattanooga has them listed for $8899 OTD for the 6x6. You may want to try and get ahold of Fourlix. I believe that he is a Polaris dealer in the Southwest area

Old 06-26-2004, 05:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider

How is Bob doing BTW?

Old 06-26-2004, 05:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

that is an excelent (<-- another word spelled wrong) idea. I know that our search and rescue in winona has at least one if not more atvs because we are in bluff country (if you dont know what a bluff is it is a mini version of a mountain) We also have a mounted posie (spelling again) I hope you can raise enough funds to purchase one for them. I am sure that if you talk to a dealer they may give you a good price on one. I do belive that there is companies out there that make rescue trailers too...you could purchase a regular atv and then get one of them...it might be a cheaper and even better way of doing it...that way if someone gets lost or what not it is easier to manuver through the terrain

Old 06-26-2004, 05:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MnFriesen I do belive that there is companies out there that make rescue trailers too...you could purchase a regular atv and then get one of them...it might be a cheaper and even better way of doing it...that way if someone gets lost or what not it is easier to manuver through the terrain
Nicolas Trailers at the top of the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2004, 05:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigBadScrambler
Originally posted by: MnFriesen I do belive that there is companies out there that make rescue trailers too...you could purchase a regular atv and then get one of them...it might be a cheaper and even better way of doing it...that way if someone gets lost or what not it is easier to manuver through the terrain
Nicolas Trailers at the top of the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
there ya go...I just heard about it while watching Atv tv or something like that one day

Old 06-26-2004, 05:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Polaris of Chattanooga has them listed for $8899 OTD for the 6x6.
WOW!!! I just got off of the polaris web site and this is what they have them listed at 7,599...so in other words...look around

Old 06-26-2004, 05:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MnFriesen
Polaris of Chattanooga has them listed for $8899 OTD for the 6x6.
WOW!!! I just got off of the polaris web site and this is what they have them listed at 7,599...so in other words...look around
MSRP on the 6x6 Ranger is $9999

Old 06-26-2004, 05:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ohh...I guess I looked at the sportsman by mistake sorry

Old 06-26-2004, 05:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I will give Fourlix a call this week. I do not think i have ever pissed him off. lol

Quick Reply: How much does a new polaris 6x6 cost?