Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

WOW....very nice ride

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 10:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WOW....very nice ride

I was at the local polaris dealer the other day (Gene's polaris in Baytown, Texas) and I test rode the 700efi. What a very nice bike. The response was very good, but the ride was down right awsome.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am possible looking to get another big quad and I am waiting for the kawa BF750 to hit the dealer. But I decided to go try the polaris and it was very very nice. Although it is not as quick or fast as my kawa700, it is not far behind. As a matter of fact, it probably has the best ride that I have ridden bar none. I have rode with other guys who have the 700efi, but this is the first time that I have actually rode one and I can say that Polaris did their homework on this one and it is very good. I would actually say that I am a kawasaki/polaris guy now. I have rode all the big quads now and the kawa and polaris are the best IMO. If the kawa BF doesn't ride as smooth or very close to the 700efi polaris, I will be getting the 700efi for my 2nd big quad. I love my kawa 700 with the SRA for fast ridding as stuff like that, but I am looking for a IRS big quad now and it will be between the polaris 700efi and the kawa 750 BF. But, either way I go, that polaris 700efi made me a believer in their ride. VERY VERY NICE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2004, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: 700vtwinman
I was at the local polaris dealer the other day (Gene's polaris in Baytown, Texas) and I test rode the 700efi. What a very nice bike. The response was very good, but the ride was down right awsome.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am possible looking to get another big quad and I am waiting for the kawa BF750 to hit the dealer. But I decided to go try the polaris and it was very very nice. Although it is not as quick or fast as my kawa700, it is not far behind. As a matter of fact, it probably has the best ride that I have ridden bar none. I have rode with other guys who have the 700efi, but this is the first time that I have actually rode one and I can say that Polaris did their homework on this one and it is very good. I would actually say that I am a kawasaki/polaris guy now. I have rode all the big quads now and the kawa and polaris are the best IMO. If the kawa BF doesn't ride as smooth or very close to the 700efi polaris, I will be getting the 700efi for my 2nd big quad. I love my kawa 700 with the SRA for fast ridding as stuff like that, but I am looking for a IRS big quad now and it will be between the polaris 700efi and the kawa 750 BF. But, either way I go, that polaris 700efi made me a believer in their ride. VERY VERY NICE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thanks for all the nice words! It really is a nice bike, it gets me everytime I put my leg over it. If you did get one you would have the nicest combo I know of, sportscar power and speed, and Catty ride and power. I would love too own your quad and mine, that sure would be nice for different riding areas and just when I want to blow the doors off the other riders LOL. Time will tell about the BF750....

Old 07-01-2004, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that cool,i've tried the kawasaki 650,and it still nice too,so it sound they get the efi pretty accurate and dialed-in on,,that good news...