Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Which ones

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2000, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need new front tires and rims becuase i kinda killed them las night. I thought i would be cool to go to the stripe mind las night bout 12. and i was just in a crazy mood or suntin. and i was ramping down the hills Big ones at that. and i couldnt get slowed down so i thought i would try to shoot it between twho big rocks and you no what hapened both rims smacked each rock and dented it all the way in and i tryed to bend it back but it just kinda broke.
Well anyways im getting the front douglas billet ultimate beadlocks wheels i was goin to do that a long time ago but i didnt do it.
Im wondering what tires i should put on them i dont want no fast wearing tires i want something like the 489 but not a 2 ply tire do you no anything that will work

Old 08-12-2000, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider

Why would you want to get different rims then the back rims??

I'd get the ones that match the back or get a whole new set...It would look wierd with 2 different tires on the front and 2 different tires on the back, don't you think??

Old 08-12-2000, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider

From reading a few of your previous posts I htink Bandits would be up your alley, although beadlocks seem like over kill unless your planning to race a lot.

I personally prefere Holeshot's. I have the XC's nd would've gotten the XCT's if they were available when I bought mine. With over a year's worth of wear on mine they still look and ride like new.

Old 08-13-2000, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

The reason for that is because i cant afford both sets. And i do plan on racing starting in march