Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

TPS

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2004, 02:38 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TPS

Hey all im sure all of you read about the problems i am having with this TPS on my 700.......i have taken it to 2 differant dealers and called several.......and none of them have the tools to replace the TPS or calibrate it......

Dose any one know how to replace the TPS on the new EFI models......or why the dealers may not have the tool to work on it......and they arent small dealers either.......

What i have heard is that polaris only has these tools in the factories......and that a 3rd party company makes them but only enough to put them together...not to distrubute to the dealers....can any one confirm this?

Has anyone else every had TPS issue on the EFI's?

Does anyone have any pictures or know where i can actually get the info of where the TPS is located on the machine..and how it works??

Thanks in Advance

Old 08-02-2004, 10:06 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TPS

no one knows?

i am so desperate to find out these answers......or anything that will help me in the situation that i am in....

currently my 700 has spent a month in the shop......and they did finially give me a loaner so i can atleast do my work......but it was severe down grade....xpedition 325....ahhaha