Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

modquads name

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default modquads name

What happen to all his pictures. Did he take them? Why would they be taken out if he was still around?

Old 08-06-2004, 10:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default modquads name

he will not be back....some of the information that he was leaking to us was to important or well he is receiving information that is to important to leak out....I eamiled him and that is what he told me

Old 08-07-2004, 04:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default modquads name

but he did leak this info for me

"P.S. here's an industry leak for you....Keep your eyes open for the
November issue of ATV Sport, I think people are gonna like it......as an evil grin
spreads over his face. hehe"

Old 08-08-2004, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default modquads name

i think hes got connections with atv sport

Old 08-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default modquads name

Originally posted by: Whitedog
Just cause he aint postin' dosent mean hes not readin![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, moment of silence please for Rick James[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I just heard about it not really any details. What'd he die from? I figured just all his years as a druggie caught up with him

Old 08-08-2004, 09:51 PM
EAB
Pro Rider
Default modquads name

Originally posted by: tbsleeper
i think hes got connections with atv sport
He did work for them!

Old 08-08-2004, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default modquads name

maybe he became more important!?!?!?

Old 08-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default modquads name

Read this a week back, had to find a day when I could sit down with my sh%^ poor typing and post a reply. I've been a long time reader, but never felt the need or F*^& ing frustration to type a reply. I prefer facing you, or talking on the phone. I had the chance to meet Modquad about a year ago. He took the time from a huge stack of paddle tires, to talk and even tune my Scrambler. If you ever want to see the biggest damn roost of sand, stand behind his Scrambler when it hooks with some Haulers. Holy S*%T! Just for fun I called Ken the other night (especially after that Maddog post about working for Honda). With the work he is doing with companies, dude, that isn't even funny as a joke. Told Ken about it, hee said he already had quite a few e-mails, then he just laughed. I'm thinking Maddog is that same as Chily over on Predator Owers.com. Same place he just pissed off Jennifer Rath. Not very smart dude. Back to Modquad, he's busy with ATV Sport, he just did the pictures for the Stealth machine. He said the November ATVv Sport will have a spread. I met up with him at the Polaris party (kicked F$%^in a$$) he had his stealth behind the Ehlert groups tent. If you haven't seen that machine in real life it ROCKS! His career change has him really busy searching, so thats the real reason he signed off. He doesnt want people thinking he's leaking secrets. If you ever see him, go say hi. I was really nervous when i walked up to him. The nicest and most intense person. He bulls$%^ about ATVs til the sun goes down.You can almost see the damn gears turning in his head.

By the way that same day he was testing, I saw him give a kevlar hpd belt away to a boy and his dad that had wrecked f$%^ing toasted thier belt. Brand damn new belt just like that, and helped save these guys weekend. That's class man. He's going to kick my A$$ he reads this, but hes the kind that keeps that stuff queit.

I'm done hunting and pecking on my keyboard. Time for beer and nascar. Sorry for the bad typing but sometimes things just have to be said. Ill join ken in the shaddows.

Old 08-15-2004, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default modquads name

Hello: 69
Well it's good to see modquads has lots of good friends. I would have just email you in private but o-well.
Sorry you did't like my working for honda joke, but I thought it was funny.
But if Ken was really was mad at me, he does have my email adds. And home phone num, he has help me out a
few times. And knows when I'm giving him poo. As for your other coments to me, will you could just email me.

later