Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

What will my Carbon Fiber Pred be worth?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2004, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What will my Cabon Fiber Pred be worth?

04 Pred.
Carbon fiber front, rear and nose pieces,
IMS pegs, heel guards and AC nerfs
IMS Brake lever
IMS shifter
DG front bumper
Razr2 front tires
Yoshi pipe
Hand guards
Shock covers
Jet Hot header
Air scoops
K&N filter
13/38 gearing
Trail Tech logo clamp and X Bars.
Rath billet rear hubs

There is only 3hrs on the quad. I have a 05 TLD on order.

Old 08-14-2004, 02:46 PM
Pro Rider

you have some really nice stuff on there but most people dont get anything for all the add ons they put on a quad...If your really going to sell it now would be the time because with the new ones haveing reverse i think its really going to kill the interest in the older ones.. i know alot of you racers are saying but why would you want reverse well because for the 95 percent of people who buy them and dont race it beats the hell out of climbing off your quad and pushing it backwards...

$4500.00 to me anyways...

Old 08-14-2004, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

I know I won't get back whats into it. There's $8600 worth of atv that I got and was hoping to get $6000 for everything, or $4200 with the Carbon Plastic. What do you think. You can see a pic of it on my pic link.

Old 08-14-2004, 03:13 PM
Trailblazer

All I see is a few pictures of the V-Force and your daughters Rancher. I do see a 50th Anniversary Predator. Is that yours? If so, I think you should take a few of the add-ons off of your predator and sell it for less. Then sell the add-ons on Ebay or somewhere. D you have another pictures of your quad, with all the add-ons added? I might want to buy a part from you if you decide to sell them seperatly.

And I agree with Jayblazer about how the 05's kill the interest in the 03's/04's. The 2005's have reverse and people love that. I know if I could buy a 2005 or a 2004 Predator with a lot of custom add-ons, I'd buy the 2005 Pred, mostly because it has reverse. I could buy the mods myself in stores later.

Old 08-14-2004, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SiPhoenix
All I see is a few pictures of the V-Force and your daughters Rancher. I do see a 50th Anniversary Predator. Is that yours? If so, I think you should take a few of the add-ons off of your predator and sell it for less. Then sell the add-ons on Ebay or somewhere. D you have another pictures of your quad, with all the add-ons added? I might want to buy a part from you if you decide to sell them seperatly.

And I agree with Jayblazer about how the 05's kill the interest in the 03's/04's. The 2005's have reverse and people love that. I know if I could buy a 2005 or a 2004 Predator with a lot of custom add-ons, I'd buy the 2005 Pred, mostly because it has reverse. I could buy the mods myself in stores later.
The pics of my atv are the ones right after the 50th pic. Those 50th pics are from a dealer, not mine. The next pics after are the carbon Pred.

Old 08-14-2004, 03:50 PM
Pro Rider

tell you yhe truth your pred looks awsome i would love to have it for myself "dont suppose you want to trade for the sport"lol if i could afford it i would give what you wanted for it..

Old 08-14-2004, 04:55 PM
Trailblazer

I was looking at your predator pictures the other day.. That is one sweet *** bike. I would love to have it too. I would really have a hard time paying anything close to what I could get an 05 with reverse for. Also the resale on an 05 would be better with reverse and its a newer year model obviously. Your just gonna have to find the right person to sell to IMO to get what you think you should get for it.

Old 08-14-2004, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider

I think my prices are a steal. For $200 less then a 05, you will get over $2600 in extras for free. Or you can buy it with the $600 carbon plastic $2000 less then a 05. It only has had 1 ride since I got it.

Old 08-14-2004, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider

Hang on to it GE if you can't get your price, I wouldn't take a beating on it. Most or all of your add-ons will fit the 05, there's no law that I know of says you can't have more than one lol. I keep all mine, just have to add on to the shop from time to time. I will have an 05 TLD also come spring unless Honda happens to spit out a 650R, I'd then have to reconsider.....

Old 08-14-2004, 10:03 PM
Trailblazer
Default What will my Carbon Fiber Pred be worth?

Originally posted by: GE4x4The pics of my atv are the ones right after the 50th pic. Those 50th pics are from a dealer, not mine. The next pics after are the carbon Pred.
Meh. I was looking at your online atvconnection gallery, not your website. That's one cool predator though. You really put a lot of work into that...

Quick Reply: What will my Carbon Fiber Pred be worth?