Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

I saw the 05s!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2004, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I saw the 05s!

I went to my Polaris dealer yesterday and saw the new 2005 ATVs. They are really nice, the new lights look good. I really like the idea of rear work lights. The rear storage compartment is really large. The new PXTs look to be a great tire (MUCH better than the badlands!). I really like how you sit on this ATV, feels more comfortable to me. I was going to drive one but they didn't have battery hooked up yet. The new Rangers look better than they used to, and the IRS looks good. They didn't have the new 800 or Predators in stock yet.

Pictures

Old 09-12-2004, 09:13 PM
Trailblazer
Default I saw the 05s!

I went to my dealer today.
they had a brand new 2005 700EFI DALE EARNHART edition. really nice. is red with the number 8 all over it.
the onyl thing i don't like is the front box. it looks to be useless.

When i asked the price they said they aren't sure yet it will only go onsale late october. they put it out by mistake.
verified for an 800 and they do have it instock but not able to sell until endof october. but the other 2005 they can sell

the other thing i din't like was the straight radiator. unlike the 2004.05.

the foot pads are large. but when the dealer took it for a ride behind the shop on a course they setup it takes a wider turning area. don't like that while going through smalll trrails

Old 09-13-2004, 10:23 AM
Range Rover
Default I saw the 05s!

I just bought 2 new 2005 . The Sportsman 500 and the Scrambler 500. All I can say is WOW. Both are a graetride but the Sportsman is a cadillac.
Gas guage sucks on the scrambler but I think I can find a aftermarket one.

Rick