Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

come one come all!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default come one come all!!

Sun September 12, 2004 9:50 PM

I just got off the phone with the owner of the 300ft track In Amargosa, here are the rules.

We can basically set up our own weekend race , If there is enough participants. 30 bikes or more.

Rules- No quads, buggies or dirtbikes faster than 4 sec. but these machines are all allowed to run.

I kinda talked the guy into setting up the track for some forum members and other draggers that want to go and race w/ TIME SLIPS to see where we all are at. The guy needs $100 from each racer to cover ALL cost to basically run AS MUCH as we want during the weekend (2 days) days and maybe evening. The track will be fully insured and prepped for 300ft. The guy will even BBQ some burgers during this time. There is a hotel not far away or you can camp, Also Amargosa dunes are not far, maybe 20 mins from track. If we can get enough people together so this guy can get insurance and tractors and water trucks in motion. I think it would be a GREAT time. We can run for fun on Sat, and then go heads up on sunday. Moderators, I have no affiliation w/ this track owner other than trying to get everyone to race. .
NOTE- NOTHING IS SET IN STONE AT THE MOMENT UNTIL I GET 30+ PEOPLE TO COMMIT!!!!

Participants can pay the owner of the track to enter when we arrive.

This guy wants me to handle the questions, he is a very busy man, Thanks.

A potential date would be Oct 16, 17. If 30 people or more can commit.

All AZ guys are welcome and anyone else.

Anyone interested report right here!!...
THATS a post from ANNIHILATER in the bombberdier forum. i would like to see some polarises out there. i know there is some fast preds and scrammies that could make some good runs. check out their forum for more info. come on u can do it!

Old 09-14-2004, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i wuld like to go but to far and i would prob be the slowest there hahah

Old 09-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

u wont know until u show! and there is some good size dunes just down the rode from the track[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 03:19 PM
Pro Rider

am i the only polaris guy that is going to show. i am going to feel out of place w/ all those ds650s