Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Membership

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 03:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Membership

Did my memebership expire? If so shouldn't we get some kind of advance notice? Or am I having a glitch?

Old 01-31-2005, 03:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Membership

Memberships expire after 1 year. You get no advance notice.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Time to sign back up again if you so desire, the forums have not offered any alternatives to the cap and sticker combo so stock up on hats.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 03:50 AM
Quad Patrol
Default Membership

Here's a post by dbeck, about giving out a black bag to renewing supporting members[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Mon September 27, 2004 4:04 PM (NEW!)

Subscribe to this thread Email this thread to someone User is offline View users profile Notify Moderator of bad message Send user a private message View thread in raw text format

Supporting Members,

I wanted to update you on a few things we've been receiving questions about.

Those of you who have newly become supporting members may be wondering where your cap and stickers are if you haven't received them. We ran out of stickers and the company who prints them has been dragging their feet and giving us excuse after excuse. We're sorry for the delay! The good news is we should have our stickers this week. We will be mailing your cap and stickers to you within the next one to one and a half weeks. Please accept our apologies for not being able to ship your supporting member items more promptly.

Those of you who have been a supporting member for some time and who were due to renew will be happy to know that we've been giving you additional free months for as long as the past 6 months. The reason we've been giving the extra months for free is because we didn't want to have our renewing members receive a 2nd cap when they renewed. We wanted to give you something different. In 2 weeks we'll be recieving a nice black and red duffel bag with our logo imprinted on it. It should be big enough for riding boots and gloves (we hope). Anyway, if it's decent quality we're going to be making it available for our renewing members to recieve for free when you renew your supporting membership. In the mean time, we'll keep extending your membership for free until we're ready to accept renewals and ship you something nice to go along with your renewal.

I know we're a little behind on updating the video gallery too. We're working on doing that within the next few days.

We really want to thank all of you who have showed your appreciation and support of the forums by becoming a supporting member.

I hope everyone has been getting a lot of riding in this summer. Ride safe!

Dave Beckstrom
ATV Connection Magazine

Old 01-31-2005, 03:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default Membership

I'm not complaining either way. It was just working one minute and not the next LOL. I went ahead and renewed my memebership. I'm always glad to pay for what I get and give here. Just wanted to make sure I was due.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 08:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default Membership

Yeah, mine expired a month or so ago. I had read the post about bags, and since it exprired, and I didnt get any free months, I figured the bags were in and everything was cool. I went ahead and renewed, but it said I was getting a hat and stickers. I figured that was just a generic thing, but I haven't actually got anything yet.

Like Fishslab, not complaining, wanted to share.

Old 01-31-2005, 08:30 AM
Pro Rider
Default Membership

How long did it take to get member status regained once you paid? I don't remember from last year. I have some tires in the garage sale area that folks had questions on and I can't get back to them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 08:53 AM
Pro Rider
Default Membership

Mine came back on the next day.

Old 01-31-2005, 09:02 AM
Pro Rider
Default Membership

Mine took about 4 days. It took about 3 weeks to get the cap and stickers.

Old 01-31-2005, 09:23 AM
CED
Pro Rider
Default Membership

I sent a message with my membership ,and asked for a t-shirt instead of the cap and stickers.I received a very nice long sleeve t-shirt with the ATV Connection logo on it.

Old 01-31-2005, 09:31 AM
Pro Rider
Default Membership

Boy, anybody reading this that has some stroke I would love a XXL T-shirt instead of a cap. The cap looks sharp and all, but I could use the extra HP a shirt could give my quad.LOL

Quick Reply: Membership