Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Attention michigan riders!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention michigan riders!!!!!

Well guys, it was a gorgeous weekend for a first ride of the year. Temps were 60s, clear blue ski, only a breeze. We rode from Bullgap west to meadows. LOL, we found the limit of our gas tanks. When we got back, wife shut her quad off, it wouldn't start again because it ran out of gas. LOL, talk about dumb luck making it back!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Stayed the night at Ambrose lake campground. Rode Ambrose trail north till not quite the end. Trails were in great shape everywhere. A bit of ice here and there, we moved a bunch of branches off the trail whenever we came on them. Couldn't have asked for a nicer weekend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I don't expect we'll be able to make it next week because the WU has a test next week.... but we'll see...
Bryce

Old 04-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Trailblazer

Well I made my first ride today, Had a ball!!!!!!!! Ended up riding in Higgins Lake.
Trails were great (very very dry).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The only problem came at the end of the day.
I ended up with a torn rear cv boot.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Now it's back to the shop for the next week. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Jim

Old 04-11-2005, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider

Dogboy...Higgins sucks...big time...the guy who maintains it (sucks at his job) is a dirtbike only rider who opposed the notion of widening it to ORV use years ago...he also lives in Lansing..not that it matters but hes not even local.

Old 04-14-2005, 06:51 AM
Pro Rider

Anyone going to the ATV Offroad Club of Michigan General Meeting (4/16/2005) and ride in Mio/Rose City this weekend?
http://www.atvoffroad.net

Jim

Old 04-14-2005, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider

I talked with Lee (lets ride) from the MDS forums and he mentioned the meeting but I can't make it.

Jimmy and I ended up riding at his buddies place in Mayville again and I have to say I had a better time this ride due to all the snow being melted and the ground being more dry. I didn't even have to wash my quad after riding, just real dusty.

Old 04-15-2005, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

I'd like to go, but the WU will have her nose in a book and she wants me to do some things around the house. Oh well...
Bryce