Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

redneck movie night!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 08:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default redneck movie night!!

well last night untill right now has been a redneck movie night...I was invited over to a friends house to watch the race and chill here...Well i ended up brining my tv and my xbox along with my computer...and we ended up setting up a sound system (he does karokee so he has the sound system) and couchs in the front lawn...along with tikee torchs and bug zapper....I will post a picture later

anyone else have any interesting redneck stories?

Old 05-30-2005, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider

No good stories here, but I really want to see that picture! No offense, but I thoroughly enjoy laughing at rednecks (not that I'n not one myself).

Old 05-30-2005, 11:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Hey watch the redkneck jokes! LOL!!!

Old 05-30-2005, 05:49 PM
Range Rover

Redneck Skeet!! Excitement at it best!!! Shot a few rounds over this weekend. What a BLAST!!!

It all starts around the fire pit in the back yard. Neighbors, friends and family gather for an evening of visiting and a few beverages. As the night progresses and the fire grows, all of a sudden, you produce a bag of balloons. You know the kind. The ordinary party balloons you’d have at a kid’s party. Blow up a few and push them, one by one over the fire. Not too close as they will explode. Just high enough to catch the heated updraft. Congratulations, you’ve just made the “bird” launcher. Next, go grab the BB gun. Any cheapo BB gun will do. Even the little Red Ryders we all had as kids. “Launch” a balloon over the fire and when it reaches a point high enough to be a CLEAR shot… OPEN FIRE!! On a nice calm night, you can get three or four shots at the little buggers before they hit the ground.

RULES:
- ALL basic gun handling rules apply. Refer to the NRA website for further info.
- Any single shot BB gun is a legal firearm. Spring or pump up air as long as it is only a single shot!! No semi autos allowed.
- No pistols!! Way too easy to swing on unsuspecting party goers.
- NO pellet guns of any kind allowed!! Range is way too long for this close quarter shooting.
- A “CLEAR” shot is one between the 10 o’clock and 2 o’clock positions. Anything lower is a “dead” bird and a NO SHOOT target.
- Targets of opportunity are NOT allowed. Bird houses, windows, street lights, sat TV antennas on the neighbor’s houses…. Etc….. DO NOT SHOOT THESE!!

DISCLAIMER: This sport IS dangerous!! This website, and all those involved here and I, accept absolutely NO responsibility for injury, death or incidental damages due to this "sport". By choosing to participate, the user accepts any and all responsibility!!! Basically if you try this, it’s your deal!! Totally!!!

Old 05-30-2005, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

Red Neck parking lot derby!!!

Just get a few guys and a couple shopping carts. Last one standing or not bleeding wins. Bonus points if you escape the manager! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2005, 02:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

"I honestly feel you can't make fun of a redneck unless you are one....well I are one" and I will have the picture up tomorrow hopefully, I just need to get it uploaded to my computer (USB cable is outside and I dont feel like getting it right now)

Old 05-31-2005, 09:00 AM
Pro Rider

Got a chicken drunk at a party one night. God love all my redneck friends.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2005, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider

Hey I am at least 3/4ths redneck, if not by heredity by how I'm raised!

Old 05-31-2005, 03:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

posted the pic...should be up in half hour or 45 mins...depending on when the mods get to it

Old 05-31-2005, 07:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

the pic is up now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: redneck movie night!!