Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

another "that a boy" for Rath Racing

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default another "that a boy" for Rath Racing

I just can't say enough good things about Rath Racing,other wise I'd be hear all day. Rath Racing IS THE BEST!! they have really helped me out alot!
The other day I was sitting around when the phone rang. It was Jen Rath, She called me to let me know that they had a foot brake that i was looking for and wanted to know if i still wanted it. Well, Yes, I bought it for them.While On the phone I asked Jen To add a graffic kit,Then she said:since you have been so good to us with Feedback on the forums we would like to throw in some t-shirts:
She asked me my size and added free t-shirts. I thought that was great!! Jen and Daryl Are awesome people and all the other polaris performance shops should take notice on how good they are.

Thats not all, yesterday I went on a state wide search for pilot Jets for my FCR 41mm carb.I couldn't find them anywhere,so, I called RATH RACING.I talked to Jen and she put me a the line with Daryl, He went out of his way to get me the jets I need. He asked me if I Wanted the jets by the weekend and I said Yes.So he went into his own personal Jets To get me the ones I need on time.Otherwise I'd have to wait untill they came to him from sudco. I thought that was very nice of him. Once again they will save my weekend. This is what every shop should be doing! This is why I will be using them For every predator need.

Lastly ,if you don't know already, Their Parts Are Top of the line ATV parts. My predator is full of Rath Racing Parts and NOT one Part has failed or broke,,unlike some I'd rather not mention.

GIVE THEM A CALL FOR ANY QUESTIONS ON YOUR PREDATOR!!THEY'LL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER YOU!!

THANK YOU JEN AND DARYL

MATT SPEARS
TEAM BRICKTUCKY

Old 09-14-2005, 02:45 AM
Pro Rider

Sweet, thats mighty big!

Jim

Old 09-16-2005, 12:45 AM
Range Rover

how come they havent responed to my email i sent to thme about 3 days ago?

Old 09-16-2005, 06:26 AM
916 Reaper - Pure Evil Inside!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree with Fixitmatt!! Rath is by far the best company I have dealt with, bar-none! I do a lot of dealing with companies as I am currently rebuilding my pred, and Jen and the Rath crew made shipping internationally/overseas hassle free for me. International shipping wasn't even a concern for Rath.

user3657, I would give Jen a call. She always has answered the phone promptly when I have called (usually by the second ring). I personally do not like doing business through e-mail. Nothing but good things about Rath!!

Chris