Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

i got it! <3

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i got it! <3

whooooo weeee i ran her HARD today (break-in hard) and ran it through about foot deep water in creeks. it was me, nick and josh. nick had his TB 250 and josh on his CRF125. im real proud of the pred, it went through everything the TB did, exept one spot were it got stuck in some sand on the bank. it has considerably more knobby tires, but that TB has the weight to sink'em into the ground.

but its preformed flawlessly, once i get this motor down and everything i'll start working on trying to kill myself on it (wheelies ect) this thing is a beast

but im thinkin that the coming upgrades i do is to get a K&N, Pro armour nerfs, and the whitebros E2, oh yeah and a dynojet kit i should be just about broke after that, maybe enough money left for a tank of gas [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] i wonder what jetting i'll have to do, im about 500 feet above sea level. and ive never done jetting before! yay

and THEN i'll sell my current pipe. soooome one want it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

how much will you sell it for

Old 10-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

not sure, polaris wants nearly 300 for them new. maybe 200, not really sure, i suppose you could make me an offer. but keep in mind this wont be for a while [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2005, 02:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

hey webopper, i just ordered the new rath header ceramic coated!!!unfortunelty they dont get shipped till the 14th[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]. but if u can wait that long until i get it and put it on. i can update u on the performance. but good luck on ur decision. sorry spyder6 for takin ur thread.

Old 10-03-2005, 02:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

Yes, would love to know how that performs...right, don't want to hijack spyders thread, but maybe he would also be interested before he gets one. Sounds like he's pretty set though and I don't know anyone you could go wrong there.

Old 10-03-2005, 02:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

Rath racing makes some sweet aftermarket parts

but that E2 pipe is pretty dang sweet!

i'd say look's wise i'd go for the Rath racing exhaust system, but if u want noise! man the E2 pumps out the nuts lol

(sry for the thread hijacking as well)

Old 10-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default i got it! <3

I've got a dynojet kit that I bought for the wife's bike I'd like to sell if you want it. $35 shipped. Even has the stickers in it. She doesn't want hers modded. Although as soon as I get rid of it, I'm sure she'll change her mind. I've bought and sold stuff on predatorowners.com if you'd like references.

Old 10-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Trailblazer
Default i got it! <3

Congrats on the ride Spyder6! To quote you yes that thing is an animal for sure.

I was in Boise at the snowmobile mod show so I didn't get to ride mine this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Going through withdrawls!

But I did get to win some chit for my mod sled[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2005, 07:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

yeah, im set on going with the E2 pipe, but i bet the E2 with a Rath header would be fantastic. i think the Pure Polaris E2 is just the muffler though, but seems kind of steep without it being a full.

i think that the E2, Hoosier tires on identical douglas rims, Pro armour nerfs, HPD wheelie grab bar, K&N, and a new version S/S rath header will be all i do for a while. next step after makeing the list is getting the money, lol

Old 10-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

*cough* HMF *cough*

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]