Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

fmf fatty pipe for TrailBlazer 250!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 12:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default fmf fatty pipe for TrailBlazer 250!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: 2manytoys
The 250's are very capable of beating Banshees. I put about $1500 into mine and it would smoke 400's. You have no clue what you can do to the 250. Nothing like a piston, port 250 smokin 400's. If you dont know what you are talkin about then stay out. I have been here along time and know ALOT about the little ol 250's.
Any Banshee rider that gets beat by a TrailBlazer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] needs to immediately sink his/her next 3 paychecks into a little Banshee love.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Other than that, I have ridden a few quads with fatties. I run one on my LT. The Fatty series are good pipes, I'm sure you will be able to get it to work for you.

Old 10-26-2005, 07:46 AM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Scooter86
Originally posted by: 2manytoys
The 250's are very capable of beating Banshees. I put about $1500 into mine and it would smoke 400's. You have no clue what you can do to the 250. Nothing like a piston, port 250 smokin 400's. If you dont know what you are talkin about then stay out. I have been here along time and know ALOT about the little ol 250's.
Any Banshee rider that gets beat by a TrailBlazer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] needs to immediately sink his/her next 3 paychecks into a little Banshee love.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Other than that, I have ridden a few quads with fatties. I run one on my LT. The Fatty series are good pipes, I'm sure you will be able to get it to work for you.
Dont under estimate the potential of any Polaris.The 250 is a capable machine and any 400 can be made to blow Banshees away.It all boils down to $$$$$$$.
FMF has made great pipes for the other manufacturers but has had a hard time getting the Polaris CVT tuned pipes down.

Old 10-26-2005, 10:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by: ftwflh

Dont under estimate the potential of any Polaris.The 250 is a capable machine and any 400 can be made to blow Banshees away.It all boils down to $$$$$$$.
FMF has made great pipes for the other manufacturers but has had a hard time getting the Polaris CVT tuned pipes down.
ftwflh, No disrespect intended, hence my use of smilies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 2manytoys has a 42hp Trailblazer listed in his sig, and I have no problem believing that-I have ridden racing 250's that put out even more than that. I'm sure his old quad could take a stock Banshee, and maybe even a modded one in very poor traction conditions. I just think if you are going to make a statement like that, it should be qualified a bit more.

Old 10-26-2005, 04:30 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry guys i just canceled my order becuase they said it was gonna be discontinued for tb. what is THE BEST pipe for this quad, and i mean BEST.

Old 10-26-2005, 06:02 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!

Originally posted by: Mudcruiser250
sorry guys i just canceled my order becuase they said it was gonna be discontinued for tb. what is THE BEST pipe for this quad, and i mean BEST.
HPD or Aaen.Which ever you get go ahead and get the matching clutch kit.

Old 10-26-2005, 06:06 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Scooter86
Originally posted by: ftwflh

ftwflh, No disrespect intended, hence my use of smilies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 2manytoys has a 42hp Trailblazer listed in his sig, and I have no problem believing that-I have ridden racing 250's that put out even more than that. I'm sure his old quad could take a stock Banshee, and maybe even a modded one in very poor traction conditions. I just think if you are going to make a statement like that, it should be qualified a bit more.
No disrespect was intended in my response either.Just the fact that I have owned a fast modded 250 and a couple extreemly fast modded 400s.One with a HSP speed kit and a little more that could hold its own against any of the big boys.

Old 10-26-2005, 07:13 PM
Trailblazer

what about hotseat perfromance pipe w/ the hypershift clutch kit

Old 10-26-2005, 08:02 PM
Quad Patrol

I personally dont like the HSP for TB for the main reason it is on unit.(pipe and silencer made together) and the Hypershift weights are good but over priced.
Depending on what and how you ride there are better choices.Call Rick Ritter and he can set you up with a kit that includes HPD pipe and his clutching that you cant beat for price.I dont have his phone number handy but if you do a search you can find it.Drop me an email at ftwflh1@yahoo.com and I can set you up with some good info on Trailblazers. Brad

Old 10-26-2005, 10:47 PM
Range Rover

I agree call Rick Ritter at (618) 644-3211 this kit really wakes up your TB and is the best price around.

Old 10-27-2005, 07:53 AM
Trailblazer

i think im gonna try hsp 7 hp gain thats alot. plus if they have a good clutch kit it should run together fine. how loud is it do u guys know? i also have to get the spark arrestor tog o with it, does that rob power?

Quick Reply: fmf fatty pipe for TrailBlazer 250!!!!!!!