Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Being stuck?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Being stuck?

B!tch slap him so hard that by the time he quits crying his clothes will be out of style.

Old 12-13-2005, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default Being stuck?

who doesnt have a "friend" with a mouth. I got guy with a 05 grizz that calls my Polaris a heavy pile of STIH etc yet we havent raced or wheeled side by side His machine is stock with 26" mudlites . I know I'll kill him in a drag or ina mud situation but he wont race just talk. (i've beat other grizzys stock with my 26s) talk is cheap how far are you willing to go?

Old 12-13-2005, 02:41 AM
Pro Rider
Default Being stuck?

BRAVO on that reply I used to wheel with trucks and now with a Polaris... if ya aint stuck ya aint tryin!

Old 12-15-2005, 10:20 PM
Range Rover
Default Being stuck?

First things first! What is your definition of stuck?

Stuck to me means that I was unable to get out of a situation on my ATV that required assistance from another rider. If I have to use my winch to get out, I was not stuck, just delayed. If I have to get my buddy to winch me out or pull me out then I was stuck.

Tires, tires, tires. I have the stock Goodyear P tires that were on all Sportsman for a really long time, my buddy's 500 has the Goodyear Rawhide grips on it and they really eat the mud, I have yet to see him get that thing stuck and need assistance from anyone.

When we are at Finger Lakes it is very rare if we do not pull someone out of a big mud (atomic clay) hole. Stuff sometimes looks like cake icing!

SLG

Old 12-15-2005, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default Being stuck?

A. You dont go through the right (nasty) stuff
LOL Rawzon.. You got me pegged [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I avoid it at all costs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Although the water doesn't bother me.
Bryce

Old 12-16-2005, 12:35 AM
Pro Rider
Default Being stuck?

I don't know about you guys, but i try my hardest to get stuck. If I make it through, I'll purposely back into it again with no momentum to get stuck. I think the most fun you can have is trying to get unstuck -- it's such an accomplishment when you finally do.

If I go on a ride and don't get stuck, I chalk it up as a good try and hope I do better next weekend.

Anyone can ride without getting stuck, no matter what the machine (except in extreme cases [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]).

When I can't get stuck, i ride in 2wd until I get hung up, dig my self in real good, and then have some fun. I love riding a utility [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Old 12-16-2005, 09:38 AM
Trailblazer
Default Being stuck?

hehe I've gotten so stuck that I had to call the wife to bring my lifted and locked Bronco II with winch to come yank me out. 2 other quads daisy chained couldn't budge me.

Now THATS stuck.

Old 12-16-2005, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default Being stuck?

Originally posted by: GeorgiaBII
hehe I've gotten so stuck that I had to call the wife to bring my lifted and locked Bronco II with winch to come yank me out. 2 other quads daisy chained couldn't budge me.

Now THATS stuck.
Yeah, I was plowing last year, and to move a snowbank with a light (relatively) ATV requires some momentum. Well, we had just had a 3 foot blizzard, and I got up some momentum, but instead of moving back the snowbank, I somehow hit it like a ramp and flew over it, leaving me up to the racks in snow in the yard with the plow on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

It took some serious yanking with our suburban to get me out, even with its tires on pavement [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].

Old 12-16-2005, 03:18 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default Being stuck?

My Boss is nowhere equipped to go through serious mud. Fortunately, I was blessed with the ***** to try it anyway.

Old 12-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default Being stuck?

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
My Boss is nowhere equipped to go through serious mud. Fortunately, I was blessed with the ***** to try it anyway.
Haha, I love mudding on our Xplorer's. 23" tires and a chain-drive solidaxle make for some serious fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Quick Reply: Being stuck?