Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Warranty?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 11:49 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warranty?

I bought 2006 Predator LE a couple months ago and just wanted to know about its factory warranty. I've heard about a 3 year factory warranty, but the dealership I bought it from didn't mention anything about it. I've had no problems but was just curious.

Old 01-30-2006, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider
Default Warranty?

My 2006 SP500EFI came with a promotional three year Polaristar warranty (Actual 6 mo factory 30 mo extended warranty). If you took the warranty intead of the $200 cash. I took the warranty. Some dealers are not telling the customers about the promotion and pocketing the $200. I would ask your dealer where your extended warranty paperwork is. I'm not sure if the Predator is included in the promotion through. You can see all the promotions on polarisindustries.com Good luck.

Old 01-30-2006, 12:11 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Warranty?

I didn't get any cash for accssorries or offer for extended warranty. I'll check out the web site, thanks!

Old 01-30-2006, 01:16 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Warranty?

I bought a new 2006 SP800 EFI on 12/30/05, and my dealer informed be of the extended service contract, but not the cash offer. To date I have not received any documentation on the extended service contract, so Im sending my dealer an email. You would think that Polaris would send out some documentation on the extended service contract, but I guess I was wrong.

Old 01-30-2006, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default Warranty?

I just bought a SP500 and got the 3yr extended warranty. I had to lean on the dealer a bit. They played dumb and finally I showed them the website and threatened to break my foot off in the dumba** salesmans butt. I guarantee they wouldn't have given it out with being asked. They told me this information comes direct from Polaris and not from the dealer.

Old 01-30-2006, 08:11 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default Warranty?

My nephew bought an extended warranty on his 03 Predator. Don't know if it's the same company Polaris is using or not. His was Fail Safe Warranty. Nothing but troubles with them. 4300 dollars worth of problems, they'll fix 230 dollars of it.

Old 01-30-2006, 08:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default Warranty?

Originally posted by: golferdude1971
I bought a new 2006 SP800 EFI on 12/30/05, and my dealer informed be of the extended service contract, but not the cash offer. To date I have not received any documentation on the extended service contract, so Im sending my dealer an email. You would think that Polaris would send out some documentation on the extended service contract, but I guess I was wrong.
I bought the same thing at about the same time. I havent recieved anything yet from Polaris either.
Let me know what you find out.

Old 02-24-2006, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default Warranty?

I bought an 06SP500 around the middle of January but I have not rec'd any information from Polaris on this. I did talk to the dealer to make sure this was included and I rec'd form from the dealer stating this was included in the promo but I don't have anything from Polaris.

How long did it take to rec'v something...

Old 02-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default Warranty?

Originally posted by: JjEjFjf
Originally posted by: golferdude1971
I bought the same thing at about the same time. I havent recieved anything yet from Polaris either.
Let me know what you find out.
I called Polaris today (763) 417-8650 because i still have not recieved anything from them or anyone else. The extended warranty is not through Polaris but through either GE or some other company that i cant remember right at this moment. Anyhow Polaris does have record if you are or are not entitled to the extended warranty and who is handleing it. Mine was confirmed and is through GE. I called GE (866-576-5274) just to make sure that everything was alright because i had not heard anything from them. He assured me that everything was ok and i will be recieveing documention soon. He said that everyone doesnt recieve documentation in any said amount of time because it depends on how fast Polaris gets it to them.
Anyone that is in doubt should call because the lady at Polaris told me that they had a couple cases this week of people who were entitled to the warranty but didnt recieve it because apparently they werent told about it.
Good luck to everyone.

Old 02-25-2006, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default Warranty?

I didn't get any paper work either, until about two weeks ago. I bought my quad in Novermber and just got it i February. It just takes time.

Quick Reply: Warranty?