Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Quit complaining about the freakin belt warranty.

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 09:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quit complaining about the freakin belt warranty.

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Originally posted by: gunman457

And as for Scootergptx,
You can stick that pacifier where the sun don't shine. Maybe it will stop you from talking crap.
Would have suggested the same for you, but you'll need to pull your head out first. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LMAO!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Burned his ****![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
we don't understand that lango..

Old 02-01-2006, 09:28 AM
Pro Rider

gunboy have you looked on the other forums to see how much belt trouble they are having ?? maybe you should go over there and lend a helping hand limited lifetime warranty is just what it says it does not cover your stupidity or ignorance or beligerence!!!!! get a life i can get mine replaced for free if i wanted but I WORE IT OUT its not defective

Old 02-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Pro Rider

Gunman457 is just bent at polaris and hpd, it doesn't take much looking around these polaris forums to see all the negative posts he has started or replied too. The polaris forum would be a lot better off if he just stayed out of it!

Old 02-01-2006, 09:38 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: wayout
we don't understand that lango..
Here let me break it down for you......

LMAO = Laugh My **** Off

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] = [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Burned = got him, made him look dumb

his = Gunman

**** = rear, bum, tooshy, butt, etc.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] = [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

There, now you can understand that "lingo". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Next week we will cover "Bling" and "lol".

Old 02-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Pro Rider

Have to agree w/scooter here. Gunman, why do you keep on antogonizing yourself with this machine if you hate it so bad. Between the time you spend making all these so-called repairs and the time you spend on the forum complaining about it , you couldn't have much if any time to enjoy riding. My suggestion, go buy yourself another Kawasaki if you feel that it is so superior, and spend alot more time out riding. I think that would make us all feel better.

Old 02-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider

hey motor26, i'm new to the forums trying to learn the lango not lingo,smart as_. i haven't seen any of you retared buckeyes that was any other way, don't know what you'll hoping to gain with that kind of attitude,but thats not going to work with me ' BOY '

Old 02-01-2006, 10:23 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

hey motor26, i'm new to the forums trying to learn the lango not lingo,smart as_. i haven't seen any of you retared buckeyes that was any other way, don't know what you'll hoping to gain with that kind of attitude,but thats not going to work with me ' BOY '
Whoa there cowboy. I think you'll need to learn some things are tongue in cheek. (not refering to any WV family reunions either)

Old 02-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I apologize if I offended you, that was not my intentions. It was just supposed to be a laugh, and not one at you.

Now, as for you calling me smart as_, retarded buckey, and 'BOY", well that isn't going to work here bub. I don't see how you can call me 'BOY' when you are acting like a child with your personal attacks. And what does me living in Ohio (buckeye) have anything to do with it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Im not going to make fun of you for living in WV where guys stay warm buy snuggling up to their sisters.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And that was just a joke before you get all upset and throw a hissy fit, I have family in WV. Grow up dude, get a sense of humor, and move on with your life.

Old 02-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Whoa there cowboy. I think you'll need to learn some things are tongue in cheek. (not refering to any WV family reunions either)
scooter do i know you? have you been to any of my family outings????

Old 02-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally posted by: colt2245p

scooter do i know you? have you been to any of my family outings????
Aren't they the best place to find a date? j/k [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Not from around Parkersburg are you?

Quick Reply: Quit complaining about the freakin belt warranty.