Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris?????

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006 | 11:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

I only have experience with the utility machines, but the best way I can compare Polaris to the others is to say the Sportsman is like a 3/4 ton pickup and the others 1/2 tons. that's the primary reason I bought mine close to 2 years ago. I recently had the opportunity to look over and sit on most of the big bore utility machines the Big Four have to offer for '06 and they still both look and feel light duty compared to the Sportsman.

Old 02-04-2006 | 11:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

I had my dought about my first one but was impressed with my new 94 trailblazer and after 10 + yrs its still going after i sold it. My 02 Sportsman 500 hasn't left me in the woods,yet any way lol. I ride hard, I have had other brands but I will always be Polaris. My parents go a 04 model and still love it as well. + with some mods can make a power house and little more power. My friend who bought an Artic Cat before I bought mine still wishes he got a Polaris.

Old 02-05-2006 | 02:32 AM
|
Trailblazer
Default Polaris?????

I really like the 500 sounds like a good machine

Old 02-05-2006 | 05:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

I had a lot of problems with my Polaris. And it was a lot more then maintenance. It let me down quit a few time's. I wouldn't buy another one again. I have a 05 Kawi now, and I put 2,000 mile's on it and not one problem. I just change oil, put in gas and go.

Old 02-05-2006 | 05:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

Once again Zerowick hit the nail on the head. Don't think anyone can touch them all around in the utility class. Have been a Polaris owner since 1999.(2000 SP500). Just bought a new "06" 700EFI. Haven't been sorry yet.

Old 02-05-2006 | 07:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

"I had a lot of problems with my Polaris. And it was a lot more then maintenance. It let me down quit a few time's. I wouldn't buy another one again. I have a 05 Kawi now, and I put 2,000 mile's on it and not one problem. I just change oil, put in gas and go."

-------------------------
2005 Kawasaki KFX 700 VForce,
2001 Poolaris Scrambler 500 4x4
DON'T BUY HPD PRODUCTS, THEY FALL APART FAST!
Don't Feed The Fire if you have Thin Skin

dude, get over it! the post, your signature, you are so angry. "don't feed the fire if you have thin shin", what is that? you are ready for battle? nobody gives a crap! GROW UP, GO TO AN AA MEETING AND ENROLL IN ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES.

Old 02-05-2006 | 08:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

Originally posted by: zerowick
"I had a lot of problems with my Polaris. And it was a lot more then maintenance. It let me down quit a few time's. I wouldn't buy another one again. I have a 05 Kawi now, and I put 2,000 mile's on it and not one problem. I just change oil, put in gas and go."

-------------------------
2005 Kawasaki KFX 700 VForce,
2001 Poolaris Scrambler 500 4x4
DON'T BUY HPD PRODUCTS, THEY FALL APART FAST!
Don't Feed The Fire if you have Thin Skin

dude, get over it! the post, your signature, you are so angry. "don't feed the fire if you have thin shin", what is that? you are ready for battle? nobody gives a crap! GROW UP, GO TO AN AA MEETING AND ENROLL IN ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES.
Hey zerowick,

I think you need to grow up. Driveit is asking for Pro's and Con's on Polaris, not just the Pro's. Take your Polaris glasses off and tell the guy all of Polaris's Con's. It sound's like you guy's are a bunch of sales-men for Polaris. You guy's make me sick. This forum is to help people, not to BS them.

Old 02-05-2006 | 08:31 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Default Polaris?????

i dont get all the negitive remarks on here. everyone has his or her right to post good or bad suggestions. but atthe same time i wouldnt keeping bashing or beating a dead cat to death. just my 2 cents

Old 02-05-2006 | 08:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

gunman457 You guy's make me sick.

too bad not sick enough to leave! certainly there is an AA meeting you are missing!

Old 02-05-2006 | 08:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

i dont get all the negitive remarks on here. everyone has his or her right to post good or bad suggestions.
you're right, and gunboy is quite capable of posting helpful suggestions, I just gave in to my evil side and gave him a little morsel. he got a bad machine according to him and that's too bad. I myself got a good one and have been very satisfied, thought about going to another brand but the more I research the more I like my Sportsman. but that's just my opinion.

Quick Reply: Polaris?????