Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Just saying hi

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006 | 09:47 AM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default Just saying hi

Hey all,

I have been lurking here for about a week, and even though i own a "POLARIS" ::gasp, eek:: I still chose to join!

Kidding, i like my preddy, and everything breaks... I rode with 2 rappy's and a Z-400 and they break also.

I love the forum and have found it really informative. My preddy has taken some getting used to... particularly the clutch... it seems to be either on or off... hard to slip in other words. Im wondering if the guy i brought it from put a hige performance clutch in, or if they are all like that?

Thanks!

Jeff

Old 02-05-2006 | 12:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default Just saying hi

Hey bud. welcome to the forums. You'll get all sorts of info here. From the basic, (like what I need) to the most technical. Enjoy

Old 02-05-2006 | 02:25 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Just saying hi

Welcome to the forums Jeff!!!! Lots of good people here with some good info...................

Old 02-05-2006 | 02:36 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Default Just saying hi

there is sh.t load of good info in hear and some pretty darn smart guys that have tried most everything you can think up or have experinced most of the problems.welcome to the information hyway.

Old 02-05-2006 | 04:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Just saying hi

Yep, welcome Jeff.

Old 02-05-2006 | 06:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default Just saying hi

Welcome Jeff, Like these fellows say, there is good info and good fellowship amongst most here. Haven't been on long myself, but have already learned tons. Sounds like you've got the right attitude to fit right in here. Sometimes the debates get a little heated, but all in good fun. Great to be in a country where we can still voice our opinions. You will have to post pictures before we decide if you're "Preddy" or not. Isn't "Jeff" kind of a strange name for a girl? Just kidding. Welcome aboard.

Old 02-06-2006 | 10:50 AM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default Just saying hi

HAH

Preddy = Predator

Damn.. you guy are dangerous... im definitely not posting a pic now, you might like bald-headed guys.... HAH

Looks like we will all get along just fine here.

Old 02-06-2006 | 10:53 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Default Just saying hi

Welcome Jeff.

I guess aboveaveragelookingJeff was already taken. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]