Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

bad day w/ the 800

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default bad day w/ the 800

i guess i justed joined the big club of breaking my baby. i should have stayeds home like my inner voice was telling me. first i found that my rear cv had torn the boot and the cv was clicking(which we all know that means). i only had 160 miles on it. so i called the dealer and he didnt have one to fix it so he said pack it w/ grease(which i did)and he would order me one. then went on our ride and 20 miles in to it i decided to try this hole we go and sure enough while tring to winch me out and spin @ the same time, completly destroyed my front cv joint. this hasnt been a good day. lol. i wonder if my dealer will warranty this for me?

Old 05-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks man. I break new trail and ride through limb ridden holes all of the time and I am living on borrowed time before I experience the same. I am always inspecting them. I hope that the dealer will warranty it for you. Were you able to get it out of the woods okay? Was Momma with you on her new 450? If so, what did she think?

Old 05-13-2006, 07:21 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

na dog she still isnt riding until next weeken. she wanted me to take hers this morning good thing i didnt. lol.yea it does suck big time. i find out how much the dealer likes my business after 2 whhelers in one yr. hopely ill be back up and running next weeken. ps ill let my wife break her machine. lol