Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Scrambler exhaust CHAOS!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scrambler exhaust CHAOS!!

Hi again all,

I apologize for yet another post on Scrambler exhaust but here's the deal. I really wanted to buy the White Brothers E-Series slip-on muffler for my 05 Scrambler. I called 3 different places that I found carried them and they no long have them. I couldn't even find it on E-bay! So I looked on here to see what other Scrambler owners recommened and saw that a lot of people like the HPD pipe. So I went to their website and their pipe is "temporarily discontinued" Also someone already informed me to call Rick Ritter to see what he would have. It's kinda looking like my only other option would be to go with the FMF Megamax slip-on but I've heard some bad things on here about them. What and the world am i going to do??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I want something with a reliable price, good quality and sounds decent. Any more opinions as to what I should do?!?!

Thanks again in advance,
ACE

P.S. I'm just one of those guys who needs an exhaust on everything they own!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

So have you called Rick yet?

Old 05-15-2006, 06:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

haha actually no not yet!!

Old 05-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check with Aaen they have a good slipon that looks and sounds good if you get it with spark arrestor and plated.

Old 05-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check with Aaen they have a good slipon that looks and sounds good if you get it with spark arrestor and plated.

Old 05-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider

i have a HSP system on my quad, it gives good bottom and i've been happy with it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

u could also look into pro circut..i saw a Pro circut Ti-4 full exhaust system for a scrammy 500 on ebay a few days ago, they were around 400 bucks but would be well worth it i think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 09:11 PM
Range Rover

X

nice tires there,have you noticed any improvement with the smaller tires?I put IrAzR all around and i love them,the front end come up easier and it seems to helph low an midrange a bit.

Trending Topics

Old 05-15-2006, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

the rights to the white bros silencer was bought out by polaris. they will be selling them as a pure polaris item. check the website cause i'm not sure if there available yet.

Old 05-15-2006, 09:44 PM
Range Rover

sounds like i'll have duals on the scrammy sooner than i thought...thats a great news.

Old 05-16-2006, 12:35 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XpLo400
X

nice tires there,have you noticed any improvement with the smaller tires?I put IrAzR all around and i love them,the front end come up easier and it seems to helph low an midrange a bit.
they are awesome! my second set of holeshots, i had XCT's all around b4 and now i'm on the HD's and they are much better for the trails, the rears are badass, they just shred through everything..i have really good sidewall bite too

i was considering the Irazrs but i ended up going w/the HD's because my buddy had them on his 400ex

the 20's are just perfect, i noticed alittle more bottom and mid range and didtnt feel like i lost anything on the top end..i think i picked the perfect size [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

you need to post some pictures of that scrammy of yours!

Quick Reply: Scrambler exhaust CHAOS!!