Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

what's the dif?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what's the dif?

Many a great man was never afraid to admit his faults. I'd admit mine .... if I had any [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You're not alone my friend .. I'm sure I make my fair share of typo's and mistakes ... some perhaps much worse than replacing one letter for another in a name.

I see lots of cases of incorrect use of words (bad grammar) on forums, such as using there in place of their or they're, then when it should be than (i.e. my quad is faster then yours (should be faster than yours)) and using your where you're should be used, as in "your going to have trouble with that" instead of "you're going" ... blah blah, and the whole phonics crowd ... ur quad sux, wut u didn't no that??

It's almost comical but sad in ways as well since people just browsing through the forums get the general impression that atver's are a bunch of unschooled idiots, when I'm sure nothing could be futher from the truth.

Peace and happy typing .. uh, I mean riding!!!

Old 05-31-2006, 05:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what's the dif?

I wasnt downing you, it just irritates me when people cant spell the names of things correctly. if you do it once, ok, its a typo, but if you do it for like 5 posts in a row, then whats the deal.

Walt,
just pull the the pictures off your camera onto your computer, size them down to pictures smaller than 750x750 pixels, and i think 500kb and upload them through your 'my page' button.