Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 03:01 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trailblazer 250 v.s. Blaster 200

which is the better overall quad?

Old 06-19-2006, 07:47 AM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had both and the Trailblazer is a better quad by far.

Old 06-19-2006, 11:57 AM

the trailblazer is a better ride and is better in most all mud spots but for over all speed and power stock for stock he blaster has the 250 beat in a long shot...the blaster we had and was ridin was leaving my buddys pickup at 60 and we still at 2 gears to go and it was spitting rocks at his windsheild.....i guess it all depends on what your looking at riding if ur a begginer or if you are looking a a race bike set up or a all around bike to jsut have fun on and play with.....btw you cant ride 2 people on a blaster to small the tb has the blaster beat in size and much better ride

Old 06-19-2006, 12:41 PM
Range Rover

Thats no stock blaster if it goes 60. I never even heard of a blaster going that fast, even with 2 gears to go! DAMN. If it was modded then I might believe it more, but not with 2 gears left, maybe in last gear. I would defintely go for the tb, alot more clearence, bigger, more power and actually they do about the same speed stock for stock. It wouldnt take much to mod either of them. The tb is most likely worth more for a resale value aswell, Just my 2 cents, Brian

Old 06-19-2006, 02:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

I had a 99' blaster and my buddy had a 99 trailblazer. The polaris has way more bang for the buck. The blaster is too small and has no reverse or elec start. The trail blazer is way more comfortable and rides better. The blaster is a little quicker but the brakes are junk after about a week so it doesn't matter.

Old 06-19-2006, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider

The trailblazer is better for beginners. The blaster is alot more fun. I've have both.

Old 06-20-2006, 03:46 PM

Originally posted by: bjrjr16
Thats no stock blaster if it goes 60. I never even heard of a blaster going that fast, even with 2 gears to go! DAMN. If it was modded then I might believe it more, but not with 2 gears left, maybe in last gear. I would defintely go for the tb, alot more clearence, bigger, more power and actually they do about the same speed stock for stock. It wouldnt take much to mod either of them. The tb is most likely worth more for a resale value aswell, Just my 2 cents, Brian
it is a stock blaster theres more power and speed in the blaster i know that for a fact i have rode my buddies tb and my buddies was brand new at the time and the blaster was smokeing it no matter who was on either one the blaster is a blast its a fun bike but hey like soem of you said the brakes are junk after about a week so what all you got to do is down shift and ull slow down really quick but the blasters are light so you dont really need revers all you got to do is pick it up with one hand and throu it nad ur own ur way but i guess its all how you ride and what your looking for to ride the tbs will stand a BAD beating befor the brake if thay do at all and so wont the blasters a blaster pulled me out of a deep hole but i guess its all what you want to ride adn how you want to ride but if you ride water and muddy trails id take the tb but if you ride like trails and track id take the blaster....im not saying that the blasters are bad in mud and water but they take more work to get them thro it

Old 06-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Oh yah, my fourtrax 200 can go 80 with 3 gears left.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: trailblazermudrunner
Originally posted by: bjrjr16
it is a stock blaster theres more power and speed in the blaster i know that for a fact i have rode my buddies tb and my buddies was brand new at the time and the blaster was smokeing it no matter who was on either one the blaster is a blast its a fun bike but hey like soem of you said the brakes are junk after about a week so what all you got to do is down shift and ull slow down really quick but the blasters are light so you dont really need revers all you got to do is pick it up with one hand and throu it nad ur own ur way but i guess its all how you ride and what your looking for to ride the tbs will stand a BAD beating befor the brake if thay do at all and so wont the blasters a blaster pulled me out of a deep hole but i guess its all what you want to ride adn how you want to ride but if you ride water and muddy trails id take the tb but if you ride like trails and track id take the blaster....im not saying that the blasters are bad in mud and water but they take more work to get them thro it
LMAO.. whatever your smokin, you sure aint sharin.. My buddy is 300+lbs and his warrior is faster than a 230 blaster with 140 lb rider. you got your KMH and MPH mixed up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Read the other numbers on the speedo next time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Probably not totally stock. It's hard to see those pink powerbands.

And for that speed, it must have the black pipe exhaust too.

Quick Reply: trailblazer 250 v.s. Blaster 200