Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

roketa or polaris

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default roketa or polaris

Okay there are so many things wrong here my head is spinning. Polaris a chinese company??? I'll leave that one alone.

You say your buddies Predator was topped out in 100 yards. Damn, seeing how Preddies top out in the low 70's that thing is hauling *** to get there in under 300 feet and you must of been going 80+ to catch back up with him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Even the specs for this bike only list it at 14.7 kw for power which comes to a whopping 20 hp, so you better line up against some Raptor 350's and not the Predator. This engine is only running 8.9:1 compression.

Just because the plastic looks like a big name quad does not mean it is one. These Chinese companys try to make their quads look like the big name quads, because they know they can sell them that way. Look how many Raptor look alike clones are out there from China.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

it says on the specs that it tops out at about 50 mph soo the guy on the pred was racing in reverse

Old 03-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

You should see the link. It says 300cc Polaris ATV. Funny, Polaris doesn't offer the same quad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Sent an email to Polaris along with the link. Wonder if they'll be just as amused? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2007, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider

holy crap Robert101.........hows your butt feel? dammmm.....i think you dudes prob hurt him

ding fries are done

Old 03-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Naaaaa! I'm sure that Roketa lube is just as good as Polaris. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Weekend Warrior

ok specs on the roketa are under stated i was just out with a friend with a 5oo enduro with a speedo I top out at 75 in a straight line and the specs convert over to 54.335 mph top speed but as mine is not stock the top end is higher. as stock it was faster than 55 mph. also the predy is one of the earlyer models not sure what year i will ask. so yes the preddy could be a tired motor. i have yet to test it on a new one.

Old 03-02-2007, 01:58 PM

man this is funnie stuff ....is there anyway possilbe a 300 could do 75mph?????and pluse even if the predy had a tired motor i would still kick his ****

Old 03-02-2007, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

lol this guy reminds me of moto

Old 03-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider

A 300cc quad go 75mph, you bet!!! I had a TRX250R with a 295 kit and it would do 75 or more.

A 300cc air cooled 4-stroke...... in the back of my truck down the freeway.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider

robert101:

So, you saw a ChinQuad that looks like a Polaris and from that you conclude that Po must be playing dirty tricks and selling Chinese units.

You must believe that those Chinese don't manufacture or market any copy-cat looking products. They never have done so. You've never seen a Chinese-made product of any sort that was a rip of someone else's design, so the only thing you can conclude is that the Polaris is the one who is conducting dirty business.

Either that, or you're just trying to start trouble - but that would be insincere. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, because I wouldn't want to think that you're the kind of person who would be so immature as to try making people angry just for sport.

So - keep using that same reasoning then, and take a look at a bunch of the big-name Japanese quads. Using your logic you'll find that there are a whole lot of Hondas and Yamahas that are also Chinese made units! Those dirty so-and-so-s are re-labeling cheap ChinQuads and selling them at way higher prices, just like Polaris does with the Roketa atv-61!

I'm sure that in your quest for truth we can look forward to you graciously revealing this same "little-known fact" about the Hons and Yammies over in the Honda and Yamaha forums. Keep up the good work!

Quick Reply: roketa or polaris