Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Mud Guards - Trail Boss

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 09:13 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mud Guards - Trail Boss

Hi;

Am trying to get a set of mud guards for a 03 TB. Dealer says there is none listed for it but the body has holes like you could attach a set. Was out last year and seen a guys bike, I think it was expedtion, or maybe a magnum and it had factory guards, it was an 01. The body molds looked identical to the 03 TB. Has anyone ever tried this before or gotten a set on a TB.

Thanks

Old 03-27-2007, 10:54 AM
Trailblazer

the same year magnium uses the same plastic as the TB 330. The mud guards should clip right on
MH

Old 03-27-2007, 11:01 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey
Thanks for the info Happy, alot of the polaris bodys seem to be similiar, just wanted to be sure before shelling out $200 for extensions that might not fit.

Happy Trails [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2007, 05:19 PM
Trailblazer

If ya get them let us know, I need to put some on my wifes, and I'm not real sure if I'm up to crafting my own home made ones.

Old 03-28-2007, 06:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

Will be ordering them this week I hope, will let you know asap.

Happy trails

Old 03-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: zippy03
Will be ordering them this week I hope, will let you know asap.

Happy trails
I hope she is in front of you when that MUD gets thrown up from the Mudlights!!!!!!!!!!
She likes riding behind you I assume ....Just like my Wife!!!!!!!!....

If my wife had to turn only once during the whole day..(Riding in front of me)..........She would still not know where to go or how to get there!!!!!!!!!!!!....Caper.......

Old 04-02-2007, 12:00 AM
Trailblazer

Okay, thanks zippy, it will be late may before Ihave time to do anything anyways.

caperinmuskoka, it is quit possibal that your wife has a long lost sister in Missouri. My wife and I have been ridding the same area for a few years now and gets lost 50 feet past the parking area!

Trending Topics

Old 04-04-2007, 03:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well did I get a deal. The service guy at the local polaris dealer was great. He gave me a price, about 200 + taxes for new ones from a 03 magnum. But they are a unique model with mudguard and mud flap.. I went online at polaris and cross checked from 2000 up on a bunch of bikes against front and back cab molds. THe rear is the same on about 20 bikes, including the 03 TB. They all have a mudguard listed. The front however is dfferent on the 03 TB, but it is the same as the 02 xplorer which uses the same front mudguard as the all the other bikes I checked against. So I went back to the dealer and got a bit better price since this is a more commom, simpler model. He gives me a number of a guy in another province that has used ATV parts and prints off a cross reference list for the guards against about 30 bikes. The guy has them, got them today delivered to the door $96. held them up to the BIke and they seem to fit great. Will put them on the weekend. Not too many service dealers would do that for ya.

Ltr

If you would like that info list Mojave to maybe track down a used set let me know.

Old 04-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Zippy,

You can use mudguards from any sportsman up till the new body style . I got them for my boss a while ago and they were from an 700sp. They were about $200 for the set. I have a pic pending on my page. It shows my boss with all teh goodies. Pic #16

Old 04-04-2007, 11:26 PM
Trailblazer

Thank you, yes, send me that info Zippy, I have a couple of atv boneyards down here that might just have what I need. Sounds like you found yourself a good place to deal with. Thanks again for the work you did to track that down.

Quick Reply: Mud Guards - Trail Boss