Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

rzr

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 09:33 AM
rzr
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rzr

hey i just got my rzr WOW it does everything i want its fast and nimble it FITS ON ALL THE ATV TRAILS around myhouse and i live in pa in the woods
only prob is the gas peddle is too soft and the tool box is screwed shut and the tools are in side to get it open hahahaha

got any questions just ask

Old 06-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts
Default rzr

I would get "thumbscrews" for the toolbox lid. Did you own a Polaris before? If you did how does the RZR ride compared to your older Polaris? Congratulations!

Old 06-08-2007, 12:48 PM
rzr
Trailblazer
Default rzr

id say the faster u go the smother it rides and i weigh 300 lbs a little ruff goin slow

Old 06-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Trailblazer
Default rzr

I'm currently waiting for my local dealership to get one in to look over and demo. It should be in some time soon, so my fingers are crossed.

Here are a couple questions for ya:
1. You said you were a big guy (300lb something or other), how do you feel about somebody riding next to you, elbow room wise?
2. I don't know what kind of rider you are, but I love the mud! The one biggest thing I saw that has really peaked my attention for this machine came from Mud Nationals. They had one of these pulling a <u>wheelie</u> in mud/water so deep that I couldn't see the box! My question: how easy is it to access the engine compartment, transmission, etc?
3. What did you pay for yours, if you don't mind me asking? I would like to have something to compare the price I am getting from my dealership.
4. My last concern is funding for the RZR. I am not too embarrassed to say that all purchases have to go through final approval from the boss. Can you give me any selling points that I may have overlooked to get her approval on buying this??? She is an occasional trail rider, and I want her to ride more with me. Is the RZR something a petite woman can handel, or is it seriously a little too big, too fast, and too much for her (no offense to women reading)(and don't tell my wife I am posting this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!