Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

07 or 08

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 or 08

is there going to be a something new on the 08's, or should i just get this sunset red 500 efi for 6,200 and dont want a 700 or 800 because i got up to 65 on my 500( down hill of course)
my 06 was in a wreck and will cost 5,000 to get it fixed (I'm not paying for it).
my cousin that was on my lil brothers stop to fast for my cousin that was on mines and he did not have enough time to react and he plowed in to him. my brothers is going to cost 1,400 to get it fixed
pics are going to be up soon
both of my cousins did not break any major bones but they did get hurt

Old 06-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 07 or 08

damanSS , sorry to hear about the wreck and about your quad being totaled ; but i'm glad to hear that your cousin's didn't get killed in the wreck ! My guess is you didn't have collision Insurance , and you would have pay for the repair's if you did have it fixed ? ; that's why when i bought my 2006 Arctic Cat 400 FIS Auto 4x4 on feb./07/2006 i bought full coverage Insurance before i took it out for my first ride ! Well i did take a test ride at the dealer's road course in back of the shop , but i got the Insurance after i signed the contract ; it was only $103,00 a year here in Ga. ! My cousin's wouldn't dare to even ask if they could ride my Cat , after they blew the engine's on 2 of my first motorcycles in late 60's ; they don't care to hear me reminding them of the way they treated my motorcycles ! damanSS i feel for you man , and hope you get a new one soon , even though i ride a different brand than you ; i'm the one who has to do the service and repair's on all the quad's in the group i ride with ! The group i ride with all have different brand's , Honda , Suzuki , Yamaha , Kawasaki and Polaris ; i have the newest ATV of the group and so far i haven't had any of problem's with the AC but i don't abuse mine the way they do their's ! I don't know what Polaris has up their sleeve for 2008 , but i've heard a few member's here on the forums spreading rumor's about something bigger and faster ; but you know now reliable rumor's are maybe something to it or maybe not ! I guess we'll just have to wait and see , good luck to you ; and again sorry to hear about the crash and your cousin's not being hurt to bad ! williebee

Old 06-09-2007, 04:45 PM
Trailblazer
Default 07 or 08

yep we did not have insurance but both of cousins are going to pay for this. when my lil brothers gets his back he is going to put insurance on it before he take it home and i am going to do the same when i get the new one

Old 06-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Trailblazer
Default 07 or 08

i got pictures on my profile or both atv's