Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Anybody need snow!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody need snow!!!!

Man it seems ever since I got my new polaris all its been doing here in New-Brunswick Canada is snow just today we got 3 feet, 16 inches the
day before yesterday and about two batces of 8-10inches two days in a row. And all I been doing is working 16hrs a day plowing rds never get to ride buggy, if this keeps up the warranty will be over and the bike still new.....................

Old 01-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Trailblazer

you ccan send as much as you want in my direction. the last years have been less and less snow on the ground. We used to keep it on the ground from november-february/march....the last few years we get a few inches for a few days, then it all melts....we been getting it like that about 3 times a winter. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I LOVE SNOW!!!!

Old 01-02-2008, 06:22 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

we just got 18" last night so you can all you want as im sick of it already and i even have a sled lol.

Old 01-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Range Rover

In SW Missouri, we've gotten dusted with snow twice. That's okay, since my Moose plow mount is still back ordered and they can't give me a date.

Old 01-03-2008, 07:30 AM
Pro Rider

We could use more down here in NW Wisconsin. Temps heading toward 40 this w/e so that will put a hurt on what we have.

Old 01-03-2008, 09:54 AM
Pro Rider

upnort.. i know what your talking about... here in sw ny we had a green christmas then since the new year we got about 18"-24".. the past couple of days the highs have been in the teens and now the forcast is showing the beginning of next week to set records in the 50's... i wish mother nature would just make up her mind....

Old 01-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Trailblazer

Buggyrunner, where in NB you from? i'm in Fredericton.... I think we have enough snow now...HAA

Here are some pics of my 96 xplorer 400 plowing yesterday morning. Took me 7 hours in total... those xplorer must be tough!

And yes there is a plow on the front of my wheeler..HAHA

Pics of snowstorm

pic #2

Trending Topics

Old 01-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider

Hey guys Fredericton here also, and yes this is enough, going to clean up the yard tonight with the bike done a drive through with the 4x4 plow truck last night

Old 01-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Weekend Warrior

Here in Upstate NY we got allot of snow. This past weekend we got about 10-12 inches, then for New Years Day we got about another 8 and yesterday another 5. For the month of December, we have had 32 inches of the White Stuff. Although plowing in much more fun with the Quad - It's growing old. Today is 1 degree with a wind chill of minus 12. Next week, Mid 50's - go figure.

Old 01-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: GunnSmoke

upnort.. i know what your talking about... here in sw ny we had a green christmas then since the new year we got about 18"-24".. the past couple of days the highs have been in the teens and now the forcast is showing the beginning of next week to set records in the 50's... i wish mother nature would just make up her mind....</end quote></div>

Yep. I'm in NW PA, pretty much on the NY border, so I know how it is. We used to have winters that held snow all the way through the winter....these last few days have been great, but yeah those 50 degree days coming up are gonna be messy as hell.

Quick Reply: Anybody need snow!!!!