Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

anybody from michigan

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody from michigan

I used to live there and I have never been kicked off or even know where Nugent place is, does that count for anything?

I grew up in Boyne Falls area.

AlaskaBoy.

Old 02-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Pro Rider

wow,we do have a few people!..kinda sucks the lowell/ionia area has no and i mean NO leagal trails to ride,but ahole boat load of state land that is illeagle as he**.. but we never seem to get cought..my buudy got a dui on his quad in his driveway,he live in the middle of of the sticks and cop just HAPPENED to drive by..ouside of that i have been rideing this area for 15 years,quads ,sleds,dirt bikes,six-wheeleres you name it never been in any trouble..infact i have never trailered any of my toys anywhere else to ride..just lucky,i am sure i"ll get cought someday... but till then happy trails!!!!

Old 02-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

I am in Charlotte, trailer quad north to ride trails!!! We need trails/ sramble area in southern MI

Old 02-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

I will be in michigan Next weekend just outside Bloomingdale, any places to ride around there? If not we will be ridding around the yard.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:14 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: jimk72

I will be in michigan Next weekend just outside Bloomingdale, any places to ride around there? If not we will be ridding around the yard.</end quote></div>

Unfortunately, no. There is a snowmobile trail that runs right throuth town, but illegal for an ATV. Weather is good for snowmobiling though.

Brian

Old 02-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Trailblazer

Im from farwell. We go to Atlanta to trail ride. Pretty much endless trails there. Worth the ride.

Old 02-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Pro Rider

Bronson, MI down near the bottom of the state. Check out www.michigandirtslingers.com for a big group of michigan guys.

Old 02-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Pro Rider

Yea that snowmobile trail(Kal-Haven trail) runs right through the property so I know all about that. Last winter when we went up there, people were ridding sleds on that trail from sun up till dark. I do plan on getting some sleds but not this year as I just bought 3 new quads. There is about 3 acres up there so I guess I will just let the kids ride around on that.

The thing that sucks is my youngest rides with my daughter so we can't all go to a ride park because they don't allow doubles. There is a ton of woods right around our property and I was just thinking there had to be trails through there but maybe not. I will have to check out that other website.

Old 02-09-2008, 12:41 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well I actually went up to MI Adventure this past fall. Its a fun place but busy. There was a group of 6 of us so we actually rented a cabanna in the water park portion for the day. It was worth it. It took us about 1 1/2 hrs to get there.

Now, I havent been to MIS in a long time. I have no idea about places to stay over there because we always just drove there and back in the same day. I do know that some people that would go over there for the weekend would stay at a camp ground, but I have no clue what one. I think MIS is about 1- 1 1/2 hr drive from B.C. too.

Old 02-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks..........Caper...........

Quick Reply: anybody from michigan