Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

having trouble with dealer

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default having trouble with dealer

Screw this dealer! You know they pull crap like this all the time and people just say ok. Its just like sneaking crap charges onto an invoice and hoping to slide it by the customer. I hope you make this guy pay all the court fee's and reimburse you on time lost. You will easily win. I cant beleive they are so invested in getting $400 dollars!

Old 05-01-2008, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

Consult your own lawyer,he may get it dismissed, his fees paid by the dealer and some pocket change for your mental anguish!

Old 05-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: GunnSmoke

oh yeah you owe me 200 for reading your thread... j/k [img][/img]</end quote></div>

LMAO! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

if you go deffinitly counter sew for the court costs my dad didn't when we got brought in for riding lil stuff a 50 a 90 and a 110 in our own back yard it was over 1,000 dollars but we went back multiple times 5 i think and they had to come out to our house and observe our riding. of qourse we won. and wow you got alot more replies on this forum then the gen lll forum. im sorry my spelling is crap i am always rewriting my sentences this stupid laptop has the heat sensor mouse thing like most do but it keeps moving the furser around and clicking and i start typing in different places.

Old 05-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

for english press 1...........think about it

Old 05-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

spell check is a wonderful thing! LOL!

Old 05-02-2008, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

Come on Rick, the dealer made a mistake, why should badazz400 pay him more than the deal that was made. I own my own business, have for 35 yrs, and would never bring a mistake like this up to my customers. If I screw up, which I have, I eat it. He has no leg to stand on. Filing a small claims is cheap, he's hoping you get scared and pay......don't give in.

Old 05-02-2008, 01:35 AM
Range Rover
First Things First!

Just because you need to be in court on a set date does not mean the dealer will show up, take your paper work but it may be dismissed at the start. Could be a bluff for more money, you pay the $400 to stay out of court then they want more for their "trouble".

Old 05-02-2008, 09:30 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: reno82

Come on Rick, the dealer made a mistake, why should badazz400 pay him more than the deal that was made. I own my own business, have for 35 yrs, and would never bring a mistake like this up to my customers. If I screw up, which I have, I eat it. He has no leg to stand on. Filing a small claims is cheap, he's hoping you get scared and pay......don't give in.</end quote></div>

I agree. If you're gonna make mistakes (and you will) you won't be in business very long blaming the customer. When I bought my kfx, the salesman and two people from financing looked at the contract. Seems like they'd have more than one person look at it at that dealership too.

Something to bring up in court. How many people touched that contract before you left? Let's say 3 people did. I'd be telling the owner, each one of them owes him $133.33. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Pro Rider

just print all of this out and mail it to the dealer... then tell him the majority wins and rickcj7 doesnt count...

Quick Reply: having trouble with dealer