Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this for real? 15hp gain !

Click this link

Old 06-13-2008, 09:02 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah, everything you find online is true. NOT! I don't believe it. +25 HP. You can't get 25 extra HP in a 45 horse engine that easy. 56% more power for $55 isn't going to happen in the real world, IMO. %5 maybe.

Old 06-13-2008, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider

Agreed. I thought this was funny. It's from the country of Hungary too. Sounds really credible doesn't it?

Old 06-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Agreed. I thought this was funny. It's from the country of Hungary too. Sounds really credible doesn't it? </end quote></div>
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, that's a good one jefffoxsr!!!! I can just see a Hungry top fuel car at a NHRA event!!!! Or better yet; they are going to get into NASCAR with a Lota!!!!!
Hmmmmmmm, what is one thing Hungry is known for??? I can't think of one!!!!

Well, maybe food!!!!!

I'm Hungry, I have to go eat!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Oh, and to the OP, if tricking the ECM worked, I would trick the hell out of mine on my car.

Old 06-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Pro Rider

One guy I ride with is getting one, he may already have it. Next time I ride with him I'll get the scoop on if it actually works or not. He may give a false answer though being that he may not want to admit if it doesn't actually work, therefore being a waste of time and money.

Old 06-14-2008, 09:46 AM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RandyL

One guy I ride with is getting one, he may already have it. Next time I ride with him I'll get the scoop on if it actually works or not. He may give a false answer though being that he may not want to admit if it doesn't actually work, therefore being a waste of time and money.</end quote></div>

Tell your buddy Ive got a fuel line magnet for sale...20 bucks and 20 HP. After he buys that, Ill cut him a discount on the intake Tornado, worth another easy 20 HP.

Old 06-14-2008, 09:53 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondabuster

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RandyL

One guy I ride with is getting one, he may already have it. Next time I ride with him I'll get the scoop on if it actually works or not. He may give a false answer though being that he may not want to admit if it doesn't actually work, therefore being a waste of time and money.</end quote></div>

Tell your buddy Ive got a fuel line magnet for sale...20 bucks and 20 HP. After he buys that, Ill cut him a discount on the intake Tornado, worth another easy 20 HP.</end quote></div>

LOL. I can't believe people buy those fuel line magnets. They make another one for home plumbing too. Why spend all that money on a water softener when you can just buy a magnet? A fool and his money are soon parted. Some people deserve it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Pro Rider

YOU HAVE AN INTAKE TORNADO????????? HOW MUCH$$$ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2008, 10:55 AM
Trailblazer

Would be great if it was real!

Old 06-15-2008, 01:28 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts

With the fuel prices being what they are, and all the aftermarket items available to amazingly boost your horsepower, don't be surprised the next time a 1 ton truck pulls up next to you and you find out it's powered by an fully decked out quad motor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Is this for real? 15hp gain !